*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
next sunday will it be

solomun ame then b2b

or

ame solomun b2b

From having done these two the most over the years..... Ame / Solomun then the B2B.

For me Ame (Kristian) has been consistently the best +1 over the years. They are both just so relaxed on this night and the results are great...

i'm not sure i'd read anything into that... they were hanging out at Creamfields this past weekend and they both are playing Vegas on Friday for Hakkasan's venues so pretty sure they Tijs just decided to tag along with Martin before heading back to the US. Not saying he wouldn't return to Ibiza but I don't think yesterday was some major tip off of him doing anything on the island...
Tiesto own a house on the island for many years so he still come sometimes I guess to get inspiration from the edm 20 years old kids

For me Ame (Kristian) has been consistently the best +1 over the years. They are both just so relaxed on this night and the results are great...

Couldn't agree more, one of my favorite Ibiza night's i've attended catching the two of them at Pacha. And still one of my favorite party's of all time was the first ever Solomun +1 outside of Ibiza at BPM 2015 Cannibal Royale w/Kristian, absolute magic.

Attachments

• IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    894.3 KB · Views: 19
Stivi do you know approximatively when Amnesia will announce closing info? most end of septembre or before?

I don't know if i book a flight for this week end...

Stivi do you know approximatively when Amnesia will announce closing info? most end of septembre or before?

I don't know if i book a flight for this week end...

oh I hope it will happen before the end of september! probably still a week or two to go, but in the end it´s in amnesia´s own interest to announce their line up soon so people get properly triggered to go and book some flights :)

I think that weekend might turn into a really good one...amnesia closing saturday well into sunday, then also on sunday evening you´ve got rumors closing at destino as well as one last acid sundays (which will be las dalias summer closing festival) plus on sunday night solomun closing...which always has an afters on monday. plus I can picture more venues to do parties, maybe something like a party at underground on friday night or something similar...it´s the transition between summer and winter and often you get some really good parties during that time. it´s a bit early to tell still....

sometimes it´s just better not to say anything until it can be announced. I´ve learnt this over the years...less annoying for the people on here mostly :) hehehe.

This must be the main room, they could probably do two dates with Solomun and pack it out
It's already been announced that the main room is open for the Afterlife closing.

In separate news is anyone else abit disappointed with the Amnesia Closing line up so far?!! Eats Everywhere again!

It's already been announced that the main room is open for the Afterlife closing.

In separate news is anyone else abit disappointed with the Amnesia Closing line up so far?!! Eats Everywhere again!

it´s not the full line up yet. it is missing some huge headliner for most people for sure, but I personally actually like it that way.

I'm not gunna lie with the small print I also missed Buttrich, Tanzman, Squillace!

Curious on what headliner fits the bill with the line up so far tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back