*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're looking at the wally Lopez closing instead of music on closing 6th Oct. Musically I think its more my bag and I've not tried heart before.
100times Heart Ibiza,even on free VIP gueslist i dont care about music on, even all contacts make a fuzz about it, f***ing pack of sheeps :lol: if my "bro" Cesar Del rio, former Privilege famous resident on the lineup it will be handsome :cool:

100times Heart Ibiza,even on free VIP gueslist i dont care about music on, even all contacts make a fuzz about it, f***ing pack of sheeps :lol: if my "bro" Cesar Del rio, former Privilege famous resident on the lineup it will be handsome :cool:
Jajaja , music on put everyone possible on free guestlist since day one ! Was on the island few times this year and came to say hello to an Italian friend that own a pizzeria , without even asking they put me on free guestlist for the entire season ...
This is the second part of why music on is successful, everyone that live here and have a bit of connexion go there for free always , first part is carola being Italian and Italian crowd are very loyal ... look at timewarp for instance

in my tent, on couches, in refuges, hostels, hotels...whatever was available!
Love that Stivi ,
Did something a bit similar after 2008 season on the island , have had 6 years on the island quiet strong and not so healthy and after the closing that killed me completely that year I decided to buy a flight ticket to Australia , bought a van , sleep (try to sleep)in a bedroom room with 15 Chinese in Sydney for 11 days ( the cheapest backpacker in the city ) during those day I transform the van to become my house and drove all around the country , making stop working in farm , boat .... i met crazy guy crossing the desert on foot , other doing the same driving all around has me but on bicycle!

Nice experience, by the way , at the end stay one more year , move to cairns and become a scuba instructor and the Great Barrier Reef ( much more healthy than my years in Ibiza ) and then did big part of south east Asia for 6 months on motorbike before heading back to Ibiza in 2011 ! Would love to do something walking or bicycling as all I did was with either a car or moto

some gossip but doesn't particularly interest me is Tiesto was on the island yesterday @ Hi.

B2B with Garrix. maybe more appearances by him or i would say next year??

I'm guessing only the Ushuaia Group would be stupid enough to pay his fees, so nothing would surprise me.

Love that Stivi ,
Did something a bit similar after 2008 season on the island , have had 6 years on the island quiet strong and not so healthy and after the closing that killed me completely that year I decided to buy a flight ticket to Australia , bought a van , sleep (try to sleep)in a bedroom room with 15 Chinese in Sydney for 11 days ( the cheapest backpacker in the city ) during those day I transform the van to become my house and drove all around the country , making stop working in farm , boat .... i met crazy guy crossing the desert on foot , other doing the same driving all around has me but on bicycle!

Nice experience, by the way , at the end stay one more year , move to cairns and become a scuba instructor and the Great Barrier Reef ( much more healthy than my years in Ibiza ) and then did big part of south east Asia for 6 months on motorbike before heading back to Ibiza in 2011 ! Would love to do something walking or bicycling as all I did was with either a car or moto

I've been lucky enough to have been able to take 4 big breaks from work over the last 15 years to do something similar in various parts of the world, living out of a backpack. (2000 - 16 months, 2005 - 9 months, 2006 - 18 months and 2015 - 3 months) Highly recommended - really made me the person I am today.

Also happy to meet a fellow scuba instructor! Have you dived in Ibiza? I must admit, in all my 27 trips there, I've never dived there! Bit embarrassed to admit that :spank: but I've never felt I was in a safe condition to dive there! :twisted::lol:

I've been lucky enough to have been able to take 4 big breaks from work over the last 15 years to do something similar in various parts of the world, living out of a backpack. (2000 - 16 months, 2005 - 9 months, 2006 - 18 months and 2015 - 3 months) Highly recommended - really made me the person I am today.

Also happy to meet a fellow scuba instructor! Have you dived in Ibiza? I must admit, in all my 27 trips there, I've never dived there! Bit embarrassed to admit that :spank: but I've never felt I was in a safe condition to dive there! :twisted::lol:

we´re going very much off-topic here, but I wholeheartedly agree stuff like this is very rewarding and life-affirming. I definitely want to do more of that.

I´m a dive master btw, in the end I never got to do the instructor level. I´m scuba diving here in ibiza and love it lots!

The travelling make people better definitely ! Been working as a scuba dive instructor on the island in 2011 after those 2 and half year of traveling ( wanted to be back on the island but with a day time job and not night time job like in the past ) believe me in October you fell much better having working during the day for the season and also people forget that Ibiza is also amazing during day time especially on a boat .
About diving on the island , it's not Australia , Bali , Tulum ... you don't have a huge variety of fish but you can see barracuda, stingray , morey eels , octopus... and if you are lucky , it may happen to spot dolphins from the boat .
you have really nice dive site around , the visibility is almost always very good !
I really like diving on the island so yeah if you like diving you should definitely go for it .

The travelling make people better definitely ! Been working as a scuba dive instructor on the island in 2011 after those 2 and half year of traveling ( wanted to be back on the island but with a day time job and not night time job like in the past ) believe me in October you fell much better having working during the day for the season and also people forget that Ibiza is also amazing during day time especially on a boat .
About diving on the island , it's not Australia , Bali , Tulum ... you don't have a huge variety of fish but you can see barracuda, stingray , morey eels , octopus... and if you are lucky , it may happen to spot dolphins from the boat .
you have really nice dive site around , the visibility is almost always very good !
I really like diving on the island so yeah if you like diving you should definitely go for it .

Think next year I'll definitely book a few dives in. I'll make sure I don't plan any partying those days! ;)

I see there's a Scuba Diving thread so I'll check out those companies closer to the time! :D

Yo Stivi, Any news about the line up for CircoLoco on monday September 18th??

I have to choose between, Solomon on Sunday, CircoLoco on Monday or Maceo on Tuesday....

Never been to DC10 so it's a hard choice!! ;-))

Yo Stivi, Any news about the line up for CircoLoco on monday September 18th??

I have to choose between, Solomon on Sunday, CircoLoco on Monday or Maceo on Tuesday....

Never been to DC10 so it's a hard choice!! ;-))

Hosh is playing that date according to Gigatools. The way the Circoloco lineups have been piling up this year it will probably be hard to turn it down.

some gossip but doesn't particularly interest me is Tiesto was on the island yesterday @ Hi.

B2B with Garrix. maybe more appearances by him or i would say next year??

i'm not sure i'd read anything into that... they were hanging out at Creamfields this past weekend and they both are playing Vegas on Friday for Hakkasan's venues so pretty sure they Tijs just decided to tag along with Martin before heading back to the US. Not saying he wouldn't return to Ibiza but I don't think yesterday was some major tip off of him doing anything on the island...

ok guys, here´s a little update with all the big clubs´ closing dates...

AMNESIA - 14TH OCTOBER (normally well into 15th october and this edition might be just a little bit special ;) )
BENIMUSSA PARK - 10TH OCTOBER
DC10 - 9TH OCTOBER (...normally dc10 is one of the last ones to close really so I *personally* wouldn´t be surprised if they added another week suddenly)
DESTINO - 5TH OCTOBER - but then there´s another two rumours so the very last event is sunday 15th october
EDEN - still TBA
ES PARADIS - 23RD SEPTEMBER
HI IBIZA - 8TH OCTOBER
HEART - 8TH OCTOBER
PACHA - last big party is solomun closing 15TH OCTOBER
PRIVILEGE - TBA very soon
SANKEYS - still TBA
USHUAIA - 7TH OCTOBER

more closing party news to come in the next few days and start of next week guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back