*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're there until Sunday with no plans
Told them to do Hi tonight and Zoo on Sat

Shame I wasn't with them :(:( - Miss Ibiza already.

I can't imagine ever being in Ibiza with no plans :eek: ... they really need to do some more homework :D :twisted:. Said to myself at the end of my second trip this year that I'm happy with what I've done and if I don't make it out again this year that's cool. Just back form my 4th and wish I was there again next week o_O :lol:

I walked from bern to barcelona last year after the season, 1400km in 53 days. not sure how many litres of water my engine used or how many kilos of pasta I ate during that time, but I swear that to me it was a much better experience than racing somewhere with the car. each to their own though :)

something I would dearly love to do - just a case of finding the time.

northern spain is mostly like route - euskadi, cantabria & asturias

not sure, that date was rumored, but I am not certain it will be then
Was hoping for Privilege closing this date myself as I land that day. However with the airport workers due to strike that day and the day I leave it's shaping up to be a take it day by day holiday.

again one of those situations where I can´t say much yet, but anyone here on 28th september should 100% make their way to afterlife closing. more on this soon :)

We're looking at the wally Lopez closing instead of music on closing 6th Oct. Musically I think its more my bag and I've not tried heart before.
Yeh music on i like but so expensive! 70 euro for a ticket, heart is 25 euro....i just would like to know whos playing! I heard it was eats everything and hotsince 82 but my source was talking shit lol..we will just have to wait and see

75 euro per ticket is pretty steep plus it appears there's no guarantee this year that any given night will be busy enough to generate a good atmosphere

75 euro per ticket is pretty steep plus it appears there's no guarantee this year that any given night will be busy enough to generate a good atmosphere
Yes very true...you need to have a dwcent amt of people to have a good vine and atmosphere and some parties dont have that this year...also nowadays u can see the ibiza djs in alot of diff countries and places, diff festivals so some people mite go there as cheaper than ibiza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back