*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A closing like never before, a closing never seen at Amnesia.. We can’t reveal the full details yet, but we can assure you it’s going to one of the greatest closings ever seen on the island"

is it feasible that they are going to be using their car park in some shape or form?!?!

Wife and son are on island from tomorrow. Can anyone tell me who is Dj'ing at Mambo/savannah this week? Junior is in preparation season training so wants to sample atmosphere without having late nights

@stivi is Amnesia Closing this year going to be something extra special? Or just a very good line up and longer hours as usual?

Very very tempted to book this up to follow Music On Closing Pt 2

Going out 12th - 17th September,

Any idea of the special guest TBA on together on the 12th? Gotta go for my mate for the main stream night

How's In the Dark been at Hi, not too busy? I've heard a lot of stories of it being major packed in clubs in August( Paradise + Elrow etc) , will September be a bit more bearable?

Going out 12th - 17th September,

Any idea of the special guest TBA on together on the 12th? Gotta go for my mate for the main stream night

How's In the Dark been at Hi, not too busy? I've heard a lot of stories of it being major packed in clubs in August( Paradise + Elrow etc) , will September be a bit more bearable?

not sure on the special guest for together.

if I had to guess I´d say that for ITD the main room should be perfectly busy then, the club room a bit less. might be wrong, hard to predict.

lol, she said "I'm not going to Ibiza"
I replied "No, just me"

f***ing hell pmsl!
Wife and son are on island from tomorrow. Can anyone tell me who is Dj'ing at Mambo/savannah this week? Junior is in preparation season training so wants to sample atmosphere without having late nights
Prydz at mambo tonight. Harvey is also on this week.

It didnt go down well as my behaviour last week has me still only at a status described by her as "Not out of the woods yet" Suppose its better than "Skating on thin ice" which I was this time last week.

What happened last week? Is this carparking-gate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back