*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I empathize with Ibiza's North Atlantic fans every time I think about going back across the pond these days... it's one heck of a haul unless you stay 10 days or so and the total cost is massive from Europe. From North America it's a no-brainer. Had my finger on the button of SXM 2 years in a row but just can't be arsed with the long haul travel and the total cost is crazy unless you really slum it. Plus every time I've been I've done a quick exit for St Barths or Anguilla - the temptation of both, having gone all that way, is just too hard to resist over SXM !

I empathize with Ibiza's North Atlantic fans every time I think about going back across the pond these days... it's one heck of a haul unless you stay 10 days or so and the total cost is massive from Europe. From North America it's a no-brainer. Had my finger on the button of SXM 2 years in a row but just can't be arsed with the long haul travel and the total cost is crazy unless you really slum it. Plus every time I've been I've done a quick exit for St Barths or Anguilla - the temptation of both, having gone all that way, is just too hard to resist over SXM !

dead cheap to fly norwegian from spain to US nowadays

dead cheap to fly norwegian from spain to US nowadays
Norwegian or Air Europa to Puerto Rico then a short flight on to SXM. If you buy well in advance you can get a deal. Its the only way I can make it to IBZ with a family of four these days. My recent flight was about $500 per for next June from PR (a steal)

Got a mate who's a diving instructor and been working in Cozumel for the last year. When he wants a night out he travels to Talum. He was there before the incident at BPM and said other than that one incident the place is no different at all. He's having a great time over there

This is my point exactly.

I'd still go to Tulum, but wouldn't step foot in PDC for any party loosely associated with BPM, at least for another year or so.

BPM parties will more than likely never happen again in PDC. Not with death threats which were made on the founders after what happened this past year. They'd be crazy to take that chance and the gov't would be crazy to put people in danger at an event associated with their name.

on the gossip front I believe this week we will get the first confirmations of venue closing parties. not sure they all announce this week, but soon we should know when amnesia, privilege, ushuaïa and hï will close.

Rumors ?
privilege 1.10 ?

as mentioned a while ago, amnesia is having its latest closing party ever. they just confirmed it will happen on saturday 14th october.

as mentioned a while ago, amnesia is having its latest closing party ever. they just confirmed it will happen on saturday 14th october.
Wish id held on and booked for this night instead now! Hey ho hears hoping Music On Closing Pt 2 gets a decent line up and finish time!

Wish id held on and booked for this night instead now! Hey ho hears hoping Music On Closing Pt 2 gets a decent line up and finish time!

Flights are (were!!!) well cheap out of UK that weekend. I did some research for Solomon closing and mentioned a short trip to the missus.

It didnt go down well as my behaviour last week has me still only at a status described by her as "Not out of the woods yet" Suppose its better than "Skating on thin ice" which I was this time last week.

Flights are (were!!!) well cheap out of UK that weekend. I did some research for Solomon closing and mentioned a short trip to the missus.
I just looked aswell and return is £40 quid just going for the one night!! However to change my current flights its £80 each!! No idea how it works like that but just going to stick with the original plan, its my birthday weekend so not going to be a bad one

It didnt go down well as my behaviour last week has me still only at a status described by her as "Not out of the woods yet" Suppose its better than "Skating on thin ice" which I was this time last week.
Picture and no sound..:)

I just looked aswell and return is £40 quid just going for the one night!! However to change my current flights its £80 each!! No idea how it works like that but just going to stick with the original plan, its my birthday weekend so not going to be a bad one

Ive looked at flying out Sunday eve and coming back Monday morning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back