*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just seen on the Diynamic website HOSH is playing Circoloco on the 18th September. Whats deal with tickets? Can't seem to get tickets via spotlight and DC10 website doesn't have them up. Are they always late release?

You can buy them through Resident Advisor too ... linked through Circoloco Facebook page via book now button

I just seen on the Diynamic website HOSH is playing Circoloco on the 18th September. Whats deal with tickets? Can't seem to get tickets via spotlight and DC10 website doesn't have them up. Are they always late release?

circoloco only ever announce line ups week by week, with the exception of the opening and closing party where they announce earlier.

as for tickets, buy on the door because as a big exception, it is actually cheaper to buy them on the door in the case of dc10. ciroloco is 50€ currently I believe.

on the gossip front I believe this week we will get the first confirmations of venue closing parties. not sure they all announce this week, but soon we should know when amnesia, privilege, ushuaïa and hï will close.

circoloco only ever announce line ups week by week, with the exception of the opening and closing party where they announce earlier.

as for tickets, buy on the door because as a big exception, it is actually cheaper to buy them on the door in the case of dc10. ciroloco is 50€ currently I believe.
Any idea where next mondays line up is @stivi ? Nothing announced yet.

What the deal with Sunset Ashram, can you just turn up, sit down, and have some drinks watching the sunset or do you have to book a table?

What the deal with Sunset Ashram, can you just turn up, sit down, and have some drinks watching the sunset or do you have to book a table?

Not sure, but I was at the beach in July and it was crazy, crazy busy up in Ashram so Im guessing you might need to book to be sure if possible.

Not sure, but I was at the beach in July and it was crazy, crazy busy up in Ashram so Im guessing you might need to book to be sure if possible.

plus I´m also not sure if you can get a table just for drinks around sunset or if they only will give you a table if you have dinner. it´s a beautiful place but yeah, always very very busy.

never easy getting a table - just hover

i'd stick to drinks if you're on a budget (and if they allow non-diners at that time) - seem to recall the fusion food was extortionate, delicious though those tiny pastrami slices are

better to take a packed dinner and eat on the rocks beforehand

look out for an ancient Citroen 2CV painted in hippy colours. it's always there! (staff car?)

if you're lucky there will be a decent chillout DJ for the sunset. someone like andy wilson or jonny lee

particularly fond memories hearing la isla bonita a few years back (you had to be there etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back