*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have made it 11 miles let alone 1100. The car dealer gave me an m5 to use as courtesy car last year when my car was in for work. Scary fast car....I drove it home and then left it on the path until mine was fixed for fear I'd lose my licence or worse
Should have got some tips from Sabina

What happened last week? Is this carparking-gate?

No, that was cleared up on the day.

It was the other Saturday when we went out with daughters boyfriends parents.

I got leathered (no idea to this day how, perhaps a lot of strong drinks in a short space of time?). I was apparently holding hands with the barmaid and called the missus a fat cow. Nothing too bad.

Last edited:
I got leathered (no idea to this day how, perhaps a lot of strong drinks in a short space of time). I was apparently holding hands with the barmaid and called the missus a fat cow. Nothing too bad.

Haha mate if anything that should be rewarded!
Well played!

great, with Blue Marlin closing before, its the best option that day
opening was a nighmare, now that they are more smooth with dress code, i hope it will be a good night, stayin until the end :cool:

I got leathered (no idea to this day how, perhaps a lot of strong drinks in a short space of time?). I was apparently holding hands with the barmaid and called the missus a fat cow. Nothing too bad.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Was the barmaid tidy?

I wouldn't have made it 11 miles let alone 1100. The car dealer gave me an m5 to use as courtesy car last year when my car was in for work. Scary fast car....I drove it home and then left it on the path until mine was fixed for fear I'd lose my licence or worse

Great fun!
Would say I bet it saves money on Taxis but not to sure!

Would love and I will do something similar - Furthest I have driven is Bruges at Xmas but that is like driving to Manchester in comparison minus the ferry

Great fun!
Would say I bet it saves money on Taxis but not to sure!

Would love and I will do something similar - Furthest I have driven is Bruges at Xmas but that is like driving to Manchester in comparison minus the ferry

I walked from bern to barcelona last year after the season, 1400km in 53 days. not sure how many litres of water my engine used or how many kilos of pasta I ate during that time, but I swear that to me it was a much better experience than racing somewhere with the car. each to their own though :)

That sounds cool as well Stivi, not sure how many people could spare 53 days to do similar though :confused:
Road trip to Ibiza stopping through france and spain has always been on my to-do list. 4month old son has put paid to that one!

Wow an M5 as a courtesy car?! From the sound of it yours in for work wasnt anywhere near as fast
No its not, but not many cars are I guess. My wife's new car had some pretty fundamental problems, and I think BMW pushed a flash car my way as part of their apology (they also paid for us to go for a very very nice meal).

I hate people driving fast on the road, so it was kind of wasted on me.

I walked from bern to barcelona last year after the season, 1400km in 53 days. not sure how many litres of water my engine used or how many kilos of pasta I ate during that time, but I swear that to me it was a much better experience than racing somewhere with the car. each to their own though :)

How much did you weight after that!?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :spank::spank::spank::spank::spank: OOOOHHHHHHH she's going to make you pay for that one good and proper !!!

I hope he gets it off the island in one piece :lol::lol::lol::lol: it's madness taking a good car to Ibiza let alone a fast one !

They're there until Sunday with no plans
Told them to do Hi tonight and Zoo on Sat

Shame I wasn't with them :(:( - Miss Ibiza already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back