*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds good! What's the vibe like there?

chilled. another of those places I liked more ´back in the day´(before it was taken over by mambo), but it´s still a nice venue. saw dolphins last time we went to see the sunset there. I guess now in august the place gets very very busy.

Might be a good shout for tomorrow then. Toss between that and Sunset Strip of course but I have always hated the crowds down there and actively try to avoid R1 weekend stuff :spank:

Might be a good shout for tomorrow then. Toss between that and Sunset Strip of course but I have always hated the crowds down there and actively try to avoid R1 weekend stuff :spank:

in that case it´s a no brainer tiffany. with café mambo hosting R1 and having a stage there etc, imagine how packed the strip will be tonight and tomorrow night. probably the two busiest days on the strip all season.

I have some amazing pictures of the sunset there. I went July 12th for Chris Coco and 10th for Alfredo and you could still get tables. It was chill and quiet. I actually took a mini nap more near the water on their chairs after running a joint.

Their bloody Mary has a bad review on Google but it was great when I went!

I know it's a way off and we won't know for sure for a while yet, but typically when would the cocoon closing after party venue be announced? I mean, is it literally the night of the closing, or a few days beforehand or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back