*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with diver, it was good. But if clockwork was a 10, Cocoon was about an 8.

Now - anyone know what time Prydz comes on? I skipped Guetta so I need to do something to please the missus!!

Almost changed my flight (again !) to stay on for Resistance but in the end "sanity" (?) prevailed & spent 2am - 8am limping home from Gatwick Airport parking in between sleeps in M25 and M40 service station car parks as I couldn't stop feeling like I was going to pass out behind the wheel. Knew staying on that extra day was going to come with a price tag :mad: but it's been much worse :lol:.

I've just seen Danny Tenaglia is playing a day party on Sunday 1st October in London.

Could he make the short flight to Ibiza afterwards to play??

ok so even though a lot of the club closing parties haven´t been announced yet, I believe that, similar to last year, the closings will be spread again over two or even three weekends. first ones to happen around 1st october, then more to happen the weekend after (dc10 closing set for monday 9th october) and from what I hear the last ones might happen on the weekend 14th and 15th october (solomun closing is sunday 15th october, but I believe more clubs might have their final fiesta on that weekend).

so if you´re looking to hit a specific club closing party, better wait until it´s announced before you book. everything that´s confirmed is on our calendar, but all of the clubs´proper closing parties are still TBC (privilege, amnesia, ushuaïa and hï).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back