*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a joke!
Assuming it could be someone who has a balearic sound and has a residency elsewhere in August?

How's Rumors been going?

depends a bit on the date. generally okay, but I think that apart from a few dates (such as the sven väth one) it was more on the chilled and low-key side of things. the amount of events happening on sundays evening makes it hard for them as well as for acid sundays.

ok so even though a lot of the club closing parties haven´t been announced yet, I believe that, similar to last year, the closings will be spread again over two or even three weekends. first ones to happen around 1st october, then more to happen the weekend after (dc10 closing set for monday 9th october) and from what I hear the last ones might happen on the weekend 14th and 15th october (solomun closing is sunday 15th october, but I believe more clubs might have their final fiesta on that weekend).

so if you´re looking to hit a specific club closing party, better wait until it´s announced before you book. everything that´s confirmed is on our calendar, but all of the clubs´proper closing parties are still TBC (privilege, amnesia, ushuaïa and hï).

While the closings are being mentioned, I noticed Zoo Project is listed at Benimussa Park for Oct 3rd ... Does that mean we can kiss goodbye to a repeat of last years Cocoon closing shenanigans?

(apologies if already been discussed)

While the closings are being mentioned, I noticed Zoo Project is listed at Benimussa Park for Oct 3rd ... Does that mean we can kiss goodbye to a repeat of last years Cocoon closing shenanigans?

(apologies if already been discussed)

I'm wondering if it could be at Destino?

I'm sorry I really simply cannot comment on this. but guys, over the last decade or more there's ALWAYS been an afterhours after the closing which was open to pretty much everyone so why not simply have faith in team cocoon? :)

Never doubted there wouldn't be one, just hoped/hoping Zoo will get canned for Cocoon! Benimussa was rather special last year. Haha!

destino 2013 was absolutely amazing
destino 2014 was very good too
benimussa 2015 was the rainy one and special because of that
benimussa 2016 was the africa themed one and, same as 2013, one of the best parties I've ever been to

2017 we shall see... :)

destino 2013 was absolutely amazing
destino 2014 was very good too
benimussa 2015 was the rainy one and special because of that
benimussa 2016 was the africa themed one and, same as 2013, one of the best parties I've ever been to

2017 we shall see... :)
We shall see is right but think the real action of this summers quality beats and conundrums will be replaced by dabouture and fun #curantlydemented

We shall see is right but think the real action of this summers quality beats and conundrums will be replaced by dabouture and fun #curantlydemented

one of those posts where I´m reminded I´m no native english speaker. I genuinely don´t get what you are trying to say I´m afraid :(

Agree....think they mean *currently demented?

I should have been more specific. what I don´t understand is this: beats and conundrums will be replaced by dabouture and fun #curantlydemented

...the ´currently demented´I guessed, but the part just before that? help me guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back