*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Las dalias being the cheaper option id say would be the better party..:) thats just the new hippy in me coming out..:oops:
If I am still alive after Portinatx Beach Party the 15th of July,the plan is to go at Las Dalias Sunday 16th...butyou know like me that planning something in ibiza..

If I am still alive after Portinatx Beach Party the 15th of July,the plan is to go at Las Dalias Sunday 16th...butyou know like me that planning something in ibiza..

Not feeling the rumors lineup in the 16th so I'm interested to see who plays las Dalias then...lineup still says TBA

one for the gossip front...

can't spill the beans just yet, but in the period between ca. 15th july and 20th august there will be A LOT of interesting one offs happening all over the island. people who booked in this period should keep their eyes and ears open in the next few weeks and also when they're on island :) there will be stuff we can announce beforehand and other things we can't ;)

can't spill the beans just yet, but in the period between ca. 15th july and 20th august there will be A LOT of interesting one offs happening all over the island. people who booked in this period should keep their eyes and ears open in the next few weeks and also when they're on island :) there will be stuff we can announce beforehand and other things we can't ;)
Will Maceo do the various sets he did over the island like he did last summer? How do you hear about these? Would love to go to a party at the old ruined Festival Club!

Will Maceo do the various sets he did over the island like he did last summer? How do you hear about these? Would love to go to a party at the old ruined Festival Club!

not sure he'll do that again. I mean who knows, maybe they do, but I thought that was more a proper one time only thing (same as with richie playing in the sea at salinas a few years ago)

Perfect..

Coxy used to have a birthday party at sands around the last weekend in July . An early birthday party?

for sure as techno set i dont give a ..
didnt see cox space last closing 16,as too rammy & i love My HOuse with many many Djs (not big names but who care?)
only seen him august a space, too rammy in order to go to 1rst row as im used now :cool: but stay in the background of the scene close to doors where they were palce to dance...

two of those announced now

20th july - cala jondal - oceanic x ibiza with solomun - and everything for a good cause
5th august - destino - pete tong & the heritage orchestra - even though we already know which tunes will be played I personally think this will be amazing. the perfect venue for this IMO.

more to come ;)

Saw that there's a Tuskegee takeover been announced at DC10, is that one of the one-offs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back