*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it like actual 60s music though, just straight out of the box, or is it mixed, kind of like disco edits? Sorry, I'm really bad at trying to phrase this!

no disco edits. expect beatles etc in original versions. normally at one point they do play donna summer I feel love but that's the most electronic it gets.

no disco edits. expect beatles etc in original versions. normally at one point they do play donna summer I feel love but that's the most electronic it gets.

Thank you! I'm actually totally up for that, excited to try something different, especially at Destino.

its my first time on the island in September.

is there a change in the age group of june to august? how crowded is the island?

its my first time on the island in September.

is there a change in the age group of june to august? how crowded is the island?
Depends what time in September I found that closer to August it was still very busy....towards middle sept to october less so, more offers on drinks in bars but main club nights still rammed.

Age range was still young ( early 20s )but I was based in San Antonio so cant comment for elsewhere

I always felt in september it's a little more mature crowd and especially lots of people that have been to the island for years and years do come back always in september.

depending on when in september you come, the island as such might be quieter than in june, but the clubs almost certainly are busier than they are in june.

I always felt in september it's a little more mature crowd and especially lots of people that have been to the island for years and years do come back always in september.

depending on when in september you come, the island as such might be quieter than in june, but the clubs almost certainly are busier than they are in june.

Ahhhhh September! Having to consolidate trips this year as in US a lot. But 3 whole weeks in September..... Can't wait

Thats why i love sept/oct more mature crowd, I fit in well!

I prefer September, everything is a bit quieter but first 2 weeks you still have pretty much ever night on. Bit cooler temp wise, although last year was roasting. Great time to visit

YokoO @Las Dalias next Sunday... Gutted to not be there :(

yeah just seen that and thought of you.

I wonder how busy it was last sunday to be honest. now that woomoon is open, they go head to head. add rumors and even blue marlin sundays to that and suddenly you've got four pretty big outdoor events happening all on sunday early evening.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/one-eyed-former-football-hooligan-10694435
A bodyguard robbed in Ushuaia??
Not the most reliable of sources but the video seems to show a load of security putting the boot in.
In fairness the music in the background would cause most to kick off but this looks a bit much.

Footage doesn't paint the bouncers in a *great* light, one is really going in on him, but can't make any real judgements from that video. Apart from one about the music - you were right, it's bad.

Footage doesn't paint the bouncers in a *great* light, one is really going in on him, but can't make any real judgements from that video. Apart from one about the music - you were right, it's bad.
I know it's obviously a big guy they were dealing with but they didn't look under any pressure and casually got stuck in.
Never seen this in any of the big clubs before, they always seemed firm but professional and never in a pack like that.

yeah just seen that and thought of you.

I wonder how busy it was last sunday to be honest. now that woomoon is open, they go head to head. add rumors and even blue marlin sundays to that and suddenly you've got four pretty big outdoor events happening all on sunday early evening.
Was empty last Sunday...too hard to fight against Woomoon opening...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back