*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always quite liked the way that they (and italians generally in my experience) always give a nod to the old legends.

Anyone see Luciano at Dc10 Closing? line up just announced for Monday and he's on it, curious what he was like at the closing?
i went just the time he was ending his mix (00h30 2h00):D better options that night such as black coffe b2b Jackmaster following his set, as along luciano, u had Set TRoxler vs Jamie jones from 11pm to end of garden

for august i hope Kevin Yost will be back at the garden in Dc10, black Madonna,

No don't think so - some may do like Kerri Chandler might slip in a few bits here and there but the overall sound is still traditional house as far as I'm aware. I've seen Doc Martin play the terrace before and it went off.

chandler and ferrer blew my mind at Ministry a few years back when all those guys were making hit after hit. quentin harris is another guy I haven't seen in ages. "kiss my black ass" was also a lot of fun at east village. great to see them still flying the flag for HOUSE in Ibz

No don't think so - some may do like Kerri Chandler might slip in a few bits here and there but the overall sound is still traditional house as far as I'm aware. I've seen Doc Martin play the terrace before and it went off.

Doc Martin on the terrace is something I want to hear again! And the black madonna who was the best at the opening for me

I got Black Madonna for Circo Loco July 10th, but guaranteed it's gonna conflict with Richie Hawtin at Cocoon. I haven't seen either of em live, but I have to see Richie first before her. Just wish I could see both but Circo Loco is is putting acts on later I find

Hawtin is still cashing in on past glory... He hasn't been all that great for years now.
I would choose Black Madonna anywhere anytime.
Sadly its a sign of the times. Loved Hawtins minimal sound from previous years, but hes more interested in Sake now....

I would like to see him at Cocoon though, see if he still has the magic over yesteryear

Hawtin is still cashing in on past glory... He hasn't been all that great for years now.
I would choose Black Madonna anywhere anytime.

Hmmm... It's just I haven't seen him live yet and I know ppl don't think he's really that great these days anymore, but him at Cocoon is something that needs to be seen. He's probably gonna be playing for 3 hours too and doing B2B with Sven at the end.

I wish I could see both but the combo with Circo Loco is not possible anymore because they put their headliners on much later than before. in 2015 I was able to see Dyed, Dixon and Tale of Us comfortably until 2 or so before heading off to Cocoon.

I was complaining about not seeing Ben Klock or Marcel Dettmann on the isle but they're showing up for both Circo Loco dates July 10th and 17th but both dates now have have other shit going on now, like the 17th has Hernan and Nick W doing Soundgarden until midnight and I def. can't miss that!

Please forgive my ignorance, but what can I expect from the Flower Power event at Destino? Obviously I know it's a Pacha night and there's a 60s kind of vibe but is it full on or? What kind of music are we talking?

Please forgive my ignorance, but what can I expect from the Flower Power event at Destino? Obviously I know it's a Pacha night and there's a 60s kind of vibe but is it full on or? What kind of music are we talking?
I saw somewhere that it was 50 a Ticket and house....kinda contradiction of free spirit 60's

I saw online it was 45 actually. Shouldn't be house music, flower power nights is all retro music, and i'm talking like 60s.

Is it like actual 60s music though, just straight out of the box, or is it mixed, kind of like disco edits? Sorry, I'm really bad at trying to phrase this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back