*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's june 20 and privilege hasn't confirmed any party for mondays and wednesdays! Is it going to stay closed for those 2 days?:cry:

mh, some strange teething problems for the "new" privilege with an uncertain supermartxe, no promotion for resistance and a late party announcement at the end of June.

So Shamanikum then... sounds a bit "Wind Talker"-ish a la 2015(?)

Not much given away in terms of music policy (tribal house...???)

Anyone see Luciano at Dc10 Closing? line up just announced for Monday and he's on it, curious what he was like at the closing?

And on that note does anyone have any recommendations from the DC10 line up for the coming Monday, there are rather a lot of names I don't recognise!

And on that note does anyone have any recommendations from the DC10 line up for the coming Monday, there are rather a lot of names I don't recognise!

Lots of recognisable names on there I think. Good eclectic mix. Like I always say about Circo Loco, it wasn't that long ago that you didn't know who was playing and never saw a line up, which is why its a great place to explore new music. Even as recent as last year my fave set was from D'Julz who I had never heard of before

Lots of recognisable names on there I think. Good eclectic mix. Like I always say about Circo Loco, it wasn't that long ago that you didn't know who was playing and never saw a line up, which is why its a great place to explore new music. Even as recent as last year my fave set was from D'Julz who I had never heard of before
Agreed in the names, the bottom half id say I don't recognise many, still a fair few I do though. That's why I'm looking forward to this one maybe find someone new!

It's a strong lineup. We are thinking of going but id rather go Cocoon, will probably end up doing both. Flight home Tuesday morning at 11.50am tho :eek:

Garden set times from Jamie Jones' Facebook are slightly different from what was posted on the Paradise thread earlier.

GARDEN
18:00 - 19:30 Robert James
19:30 - 21:30 Infinity Ink DJ SET
21:30 - 23:30 Jamie Jones B2B The Martinez Brothers

It's a strong lineup. We are thinking of going but id rather go Cocoon, will probably end up doing both. Flight home Tuesday morning at 11.50am tho :eek:
I'm going to cocoon the week after so the plan is to stay at dc10 but things never go to plan and I really do want to catch josh winks set at cocoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back