*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
well but JC is only playing one room and hi has TWO rooms. the other room isn't going to fill itself alone. but as I said, I do not know what date it is. surely they will announce this soon though.
I'm aware of that I just thought it would be abit strange to have an all night long with 2 of arguable the stronger acts in each room on the same night

Anybody been using the amnesia drink tokens yet, how exactly do they work, do you receive physical tokens upon entry and can they be used at any bar, and can they be used separately or if you buy 5beer for example do you have to receive all 5 beerr at once?
u ask for ur tickets at the beginning when showing ur club ticket & drinks voucher, then the bloke will give u 5 drinks tickets

Solid Grooves day party 2 days before I get out there I see... I swear the 8th-15th July is turning out to be so unlucky, think the Carl Cox date on the Tuesday used up all the magic luck.

dixon on facebook earlier today:

How does a healthy dosage of Ibiza look like? Every year the same question. The answer this year: 4 shows.

his 2017 dates are:
19th june @ circoloco
16th july @ solomun+1
21st august @ cocoon
7th september @ afterlife

dixon on facebook earlier today:

How does a healthy dosage of Ibiza look like? Every year the same question. The answer this year: 4 shows.

his 2017 dates are:
19th june @ circoloco
16th july @ solomun+1
21st august @ cocoon
7th september @ afterlife

I am def out early September. Will take a bit of Dixon in the Vista Room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back