*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't tempted enough by any of the clubs last week to go o_O. Hasstle of getting to and from Destino and the whole parking thing there has pretty much finished that for me .... and hate to admit but happier in my bed at 2am than arriving at Music On, Hyte (let alone FMIF or Labyrinth). Might have tried Hard Rock for the laughs but a hike up to the Pirate Tower was somehow more appealing than the Village People :lol:.
cheeky little trip there dude?

cheeky little trip there dude?

Last Wednesday through Saturday, but "sensible daytime flights" meant only 2 and a bit useable days. Desperately needed some R&R. Was going to write a few words but got back to a major roof leak, semi-fried laptop from water damage and it all set me back a bit. Still in chaos. Probably just as well I came back refreshed rather than mashed - sure needed it :lol:.

Last Wednesday through Saturday, but "sensible daytime flights" meant only 2 and a bit useable days. Desperately needed some R&R. Was going to write a few words but got back to a major roof leak, semi-fried laptop from water damage and it all set me back a bit. Still in chaos. Probably just as well I came back refreshed rather than mashed - sure needed it :lol:.
Good to have you back on the forum.

Don't know if it's just me but I'm feeling like there's not huge amounts of choice for me personally this year, I feel like there's still stuff to be announced even though there's not. Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th of July for example, there's nothing really that I'm that keen on, I was thinking maybe Pikes and Destino but I haven't seen anything announced for there yet. Perhaps I'm just feeling impatient but I was really excited a few weeks ago and it feels a bit anti-climatic. Maybe it's just me (it's all about ME!), and I'm in a bit of a mood. Maybe I should take this as a positive and see it as the perfect time to finally get out to Formentera.

Anybody been using the amnesia drink tokens yet, how exactly do they work, do you receive physical tokens upon entry and can they be used at any bar, and can they be used separately or if you buy 5beer for example do you have to receive all 5 beerr at once?

on the drinks prices in clubs front, there are some news that might or might not have an effect...

at the start of the year, the spanish government decided to lower the VAT on drinks inside clubs and concerts back from 21% to 10%. it was a weird situation because if you ordered a gin & tonic in a regular bar or in a restaurant just next to the club, it was taxed with 10%, but in the club, it was taxed at 21%.

just this morning I read in the news that the actual change back to 10% is planned to come effective 1st july. now, first let´s see if the change really comes effective that date and second, let´s see if the clubs will change the drink prices a little (should get a little cheaper) or not.

mind this only affects drink prices, not the club tickets as such. will be interesting to see whether anything changes at all.

I will definitely buy some drinks for amnesia online if they can be used at any bar etc and if you get the tokens at the door, I emailed amnesia to ask but their answer wasn't clear. Last thing I want to do is buy a load of drink on their website then it being a headache on the night trying to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back