*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beard count high,music organic melodic slightly prog folky house,kids with weird names,lanterns,bra less women:twisted: and probably vegan friendly mdma.. more smiles than guys rumours..:)
Thanks, all sounds rather odd and very hippy! Think ill decide on the day.

I assume Woomoon is tickets? How much are they if you know?

I could've sworn I'd heard that last year Circo Loco was a lot quieter than previous years?

what you read on here, and that hasn´t changed, is the fact that it just gets busy much later these days. 5 years back the place was buzzing by 8pm, nowadays it only really gets full at around 11 or midnight.

I wasn't tempted enough by any of the clubs last week to go o_O. Hasstle of getting to and from Destino and the whole parking thing there has pretty much finished that for me .... and hate to admit but happier in my bed at 2am than arriving at Music On, Hyte (let alone FMIF or Labyrinth). Might have tried Hard Rock for the laughs but a hike up to the Pirate Tower was somehow more appealing than the Village People :lol:.

what you read on here, and that hasn´t changed, is the fact that it just gets busy much later these days. 5 years back the place was buzzing by 8pm, nowadays it only really gets full at around 11 or midnight.

Def feels like less people do both these days. Was a no brainer years ago.... you just did both!

Def feels like less people do both these days. Was a no brainer years ago.... you just did both!
Yeah, but that's when Circo started at 8AM, with most people arriving around 4-5PM. Circo also used to be a lot cheaper...

I done the double last year and it was great but I'm not sure if I will this year. I have 2 Mondays so think I'll do one DC10 and one Cocoon cant pull myself to be spending close to 200 euro on tickets for 2 nights out!!

I think this is the main reason people don't do both as much because spending 50 quid just to go for a few hours before moving on is a lot of money

If you had to pick one cos you're an old git and your knees can't handle both, which one would you pick? Circo Loco or Cocoon? It'll be 31st July - the day after Clockwork Beach Party, with Villalobos, Seth Troxler and Craig Richards on the terrace, with Sven in the club. I've never done either.....

If you had to pick one cos you're an old git and your knees can't handle both, which one would you pick? Circo Loco or Cocoon? It'll be 31st July - the day after Clockwork Beach Party, with Villalobos, Seth Troxler and Craig Richards on the terrace, with Sven in the club. I've never done either.....
Just wait for the DC10 line up and decide on the day if I was you

or go dc10 for when it opens and leave early and by early I mean 10pm go back to hotel and chill for a couple hours before cocoon. If I didn't have 2 Mondays I would 100% be doing the double!

That's one that I would deffo to Cocoon for if I really could only do one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back