*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much political power and hominy places do the matutes own? Apart Ushuaia and hi, do they also have investments in mainland Spain aswell?

They own the Palladium Hotel Group, with resorts/hotels in Mainland Spain, Italy, and both North/South America.

Have anyone further details regarding the event at Ibiza Port today? We heard some rumours about Solomun playing there tonight.

no gossip, but fact: david de felipe isn't amnesia manager anymore...after 21 years running the shop

Stivi is there any update on the remaining rumours yet? Mainly the Sunday thing!

yeah I guess now I can talk about it - especially since it's not happening the way it was rumored for a while...

now, I know a lot of people won't agree with me on this one, but here goes. for a while it looked as if woomoon would move to privilege on sundays. I'm aware that one of the main factors why woomoon was so popular was the fact it was outdoors and it's obviously true that at privilege this would have been a lot different. but my points as to why I thought this could have turned into a bomb are the following ones:

- seeing how popular woomoon got last year within just a few weeks and seeing that anything 'burning man' is so fashionable right now, I really believe it could have done very well in privilege. at cova santa, it sold out within very little time and there it has no potential to grow.

- I also get everyone that says 'no way, woomoon at privilege, that doesn't match at all'. but if you think about it and see how much the team transformed cova santa, just imagine what they could have done in such a vast space as privilege. with the main room being so high, they really could have done amazing stuff in there. from a show and performance point of view, I am even inclined to say it could have turned into manumission of the moment. I'm serious about that. IMO it could have been the one party that REALLY REALLY could have brought privilege back on the map - especially because it's such a trendy party. with the different rooms, the dome etc the possibilities for the woomoon crew would have been immense. but alas it didn't happen...

instead it looks as though there will only be 4 woomoon parties this summer.

I'm sure a lot of you will disagree on the above :)

ps - add-on to the above: it seems that, similar as with destino, cova santa only gets a permit to do a very limited number of events this summer. we don't know the exact number yet though. should come soon.

I think it would have worked at privilege. The production was always first at manumission and what woomooners can do with space would have been pretty cool..

destino has the same amount as last year. not all events are announced yet. as for cova santa, unsure.

Right cool. I really hope so!

Re: Woomoon I get what you mean but Sundays are just so rough on the island, but I guess what days aren't? Maybe Sat instead?

It woulda been cool to see Privilege be transformed into Woomoon and who knows maybe it would attract a lot of ppl. I just don't personally think so, not in a Sunday anyways.

I didn't make it to woomoon last year but I can totally see your rationale.
Shame there will be so few this summer was on my "to do" list...

no gossip, but fact: david de felipe isn't amnesia manager anymore...after 21 years running the shop
Ahaaa... some days ago in a whatsapp group i'm in someone was asking about the Hyte season passes and this was the answer:

"Not too sure yet we won't find out for another week or so because there's a lot going on in amnesia because of managers quitting etc, so all just guestlist for now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back