*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe expecting more peeps wanting to go to dc10 with space been no more, so increased prices? Almost €60 is kinda steep!

I think they were 50 last year. It is steep, but the thing is your reasoning doesn't make sense because Space on wed last year didn't have much going on so there isn't a sudden influx of more peeps.

Some of the Paradise dates look legit but otherwise underwhelming to justify that increase

I think they were 50 last year. It is steep, but the thing is your reasoning doesn't make sense because Space on wed last year didn't have much going on so there isn't a sudden influx of more peeps.

Some of the Paradise dates look legit but otherwise underwhelming to justify that increase
Ah fair enough. Maybe the djs getting paid more this year? Still less than €80 "David Guetta pushes play button" though :spank:

don't know myself neither. but I just think it's really expensive. I mean we know pacha is the most expensive when it comes to tickets, but I'm honestly surprised at this ticket price.
Very expensive yes , don't get it why such an increase? Dc10 don't have huge producion, no show o whatsoever either ( which I like in a way because they focalise just on the sound but ...) one of the venue that doesn't need lot of work to open the night .
Of course they need to pay the dj but like every other club . Don t get it really .
When you see that Cocoon charge only 40€ for a very good line up every week o so ...
sad that dc10 are charging so much ☹️

haha sweet that some are actually pondering the reasons behind the steep price. they charge it simply because they can! it's a business.

nothing to do with production or djs costing more than last season. like in any business prices are fixes by demand. paradise is dc10's biggest night, like music on for amnesia. ergo: expensive.
yes, price is not 'fair', especially with dc10's former ethos, but I'm not surprised.

haha sweet that some are actually pondering the reasons behind the steep price. they charge it simply because they can! it's a business.

nothing to do with production or djs costing more than last season. like in any business prices are fixes by demand. paradise is dc10's biggest night, like music on for amnesia. ergo: expensive.
yes, price is not 'fair', especially with dc10's former ethos, but I'm not surprised.
Would they be charging more because there has been talk of lowering capacity in the clubs ?

Can DC10 apply for an extended closing time like Amnesia and Hi did for the opening parties? Would love to see the Terrance going off again at 10am.

To pay that money for DC10 and their no full capacity limit vibe is jokes! How anyone can enjoy a night of clubbing in that environment is beyond me. Hell.

That's before I've even started on the sound of a majority of the Paradise artists booked, but hey, to each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back