*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
claptone plays early in the main room, whereas carola plays the closing set on the terrace. lots of other artists play in between those two

What's BA? He's saying there's no available flights but I'm sure he had a flight before sorted, or maybe it got cancelled and he couldn't get a new one

Pretty sure Luciano is still playing the same set from 2009.

Think i've only seen Luciano once... It was around 20008 or so i think, in Nation Liverpool... I arrived at about 2:00am and there were no doorman around so i stood waiting for someone to take my money to get in like an honest Joe... Fast forward 10 mins and still no-one around so i went in for free and used the money to buy 4 double vodka and red bulls instead... My next memory is climbing onto a speaker in the Main Room for a dance, before getting down and trying to climb into the speaker for more sound!!! That's my highlight of the night... Not sure what that says about Luciano's skills though... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

whoa.

paradise at dc10 pre sale costs 58€.

that's also very steep if you ask me.

(and with the current early bird prices of lost in ibiza, you pay 2€ more and get the boat included).

don't know myself neither. but I just think it's really expensive. I mean we know pacha is the most expensive when it comes to tickets, but I'm honestly surprised at this ticket price.
Maybe expecting more peeps wanting to go to dc10 with space been no more, so increased prices? Almost €60 is kinda steep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back