*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
To pay that money for DC10 and their no full capacity limit vibe is jokes! How anyone can enjoy a night of clubbing in that environment is beyond me. Hell

Actually, you might be surprised. It seems DC10 and others will be towing the line this season (as suggested on these forums).

I had friends at the Circo opening and they said it was busy, but not unbearably so like previous years.

It would also account for the steep(-er) door tax ie. they've raised their admission to compensate for not being allowed as many people in!

Wasn't sure where to mention it but Es paradis new daytime party starts at 12 midday. What's the earliest the big clubs can open? Would there be a demand for daytime clubbing/afters in the bigger clubs?

Wasn't sure where to mention it but Es paradis new daytime party starts at 12 midday. What's the earliest the big clubs can open? Would there be a demand for daytime clubbing/afters in the bigger clubs?

Which new daytime party?

I thought they could only at 3? I think it's hard to get ppl inside a club to party in the day unless it's like some huge headliner. Ppl wanna be outside, especially considering the quasi tropical weather. Still nice to have these early options this year!

Which new daytime party?

I thought they could only at 3? I think it's hard to get ppl inside a club to party in the day unless it's like some huge headliner. Ppl wanna be outside, especially considering the quasi tropical weather. Still nice to have these early options this year!

Carnival, it's in the club lineup forum. I thought the earliest was 3 or 4 pm too.

f*** being in a greenhouse in the middle of the day! Es Paradise is warm enough at night without being in it with the sun blazing on it!

To pay that money for DC10 and their no full capacity limit vibe is jokes! How anyone can enjoy a night of clubbing in that environment is beyond me. Hell.

That's before I've even started on the sound of a majority of the Paradise artists booked, but hey, to each their own.

Weirdly, before my trip last year, people here in the US who know something about international clubbing asked if I was going to Space or DC-10. It happened enough that I can't write it off as a coincidence. Circoloco putting on an event last Halloween and perhaps before then has helped, I'm sure.

Weirdly, before my trip last year, people here in the US who know something about international clubbing asked if I was going to Space or DC-10. It happened enough that I can't write it off as a coincidence. Circoloco putting on an event last Halloween and perhaps before then has helped, I'm sure.

Any chance you are talking about Circoloco Halloween party that took place in Brooklyn?

Last edited:
Me either, wanted something a little more low key ended up going to TBA for Tim Baresko vs Clyde P.

I had friends that went and said it was a shit show. Opted for Blkmarket X Resolute Get spooky with Mano and Tennis. Get Spooky is always reliable.

Baseballman - What did you mean by the above?

DC-10 has been on the radar for clued-up clubbers in the US for many many years... i first went in 2003 if I remember correctly...

How much political power and hominy places do the matutes own? Apart Ushuaia and hi, do they also have investments in mainland Spain aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back