*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna be an interesting weekend this one.

how will black coffee do at hï, going up against elrow at amnesia? it´s the opening party for both of them.
how much will music on be affected by having such strong inhouse competition the next day?

I have a gut feeling on the whole thing, but I´m curious to see how it all turns out.

how will black coffee do at hï, going up against elrow at amnesia? it´s the opening party for both of them.
how much will music on be affected by having such strong inhouse competition the next day?

I have a gut feeling on the whole thing, but I´m curious to see how it all turns out.

What's the gut feeling?

i bet on black coffee

That's crazy! They obviously have everything in there back pocket they will get planing applications past through really easy then
The father was also a politician on mainland and the island. Pretty sure he was the mayor of Ibiza at one point.
The father was also a politician on mainland and the island. Pretty sure he was the mayor of Ibiza at one point.

ra

That's crazy! They obviously have everything in there back pocket they will get planing applications past through really easy then

ra

This is correct.

I'm also assuming they play a role in the shut down of many other daytime venues that compete with them.

f*** black coffee and f*** hi, the pics I've seen look so opposite to the Ibiza o first sampled. I'm each for their own but that place will never sit well with me or its customers.

maybe it will for new ibiza comers.

anyways not any decent night for any pure techno listener.

Seems like not only Paradise tix have been bumped up but so have Circo Loco? Resident advisor is selling them for 50 EUR +3 EUR service charge, up from 40 last year :confused:

As always everything is a matter of opinion but for me, you can keep DC-10. I've been probably 6 times if i count correctly and the only somewhat of a standout night i had was in 2015 for the Life & Death Closing party when they did that 4 stop residency. I don't find the overall flow of the club or atmosphere that great and the sound is definitely quality but nothing that makes it a cant miss. As i get more selective with my party options, I dont think i would find myself at DC-10 unless there was a real cant miss lineup at CircoLoco. 50 Eur + for those events just isn't worth it to me.

As always everything is a matter of opinion but for me, you can keep DC-10. I've been probably 6 times if i count correctly and the only somewhat of a standout night i had was in 2015 for the Life & Death Closing party when they did that 4 stop residency. I don't find the overall flow of the club or atmosphere that great and the sound is definitely quality but nothing that makes it a cant miss. As i get more selective with my party options, I dont think i would find myself at DC-10 unless there was a real cant miss lineup at CircoLoco. 50 Eur + for those events just isn't worth it to me.

I think CircoLoco always has pretty solid lineups to be fair. Not always the big headliners but some of the so called lesser names turn out some bangin sets week after week.

bora bora etc been trying to find out how much Palladian make cant find anything though but I'm sure they are backed by a lot of Money
This is correct.

I'm also assuming they play a role in the shut down of many other daytime venues that compete with them.

I think CircoLoco always has pretty solid lineups to be fair. Not always the big headliners but some of the so called lesser names turn out some bangin sets week after week.

I certainly wouldn't argue that but the considering the environment its just not for me. There just isn't anywhere to go in that place when it is that packed out. Once the music ends in the garden its chaos in my opinion, I would never say that Circo doesn't put out quality lineups but for the price venue/atmosphere wise, I just dont think its worth it.

I certainly wouldn't argue that but the considering the environment its just not for me. There just isn't anywhere to go in that place when it is that packed out. Once the music ends in the garden its chaos in my opinion, I would never say that Circo doesn't put out quality lineups but for the price venue/atmosphere wise, I just dont think its worth it.

I get you about the overcrowding, it can get uncomfortable especially the terrace at times but the main room especially around the back is usually tolerable . Interesting to see what difference the new rules on capacity next year will make.

Still one of the better venues I think for a proper night in Ibiza. No frills or gimmicks, just underground music in big shed at the end of a runway.

Amen

Last few times I've been its always been fine crowds wise. Musically its one of my faves and you can be there for nearly 12 hours if you want to be!

Never been DC10 when it has been really rammed...generally only go in June or Sept.

What actually is woomoon? I've seen lots about how good it is on here but curious what its actually like and how much it is and I assume its a day event?

Any help on what music you can expect, crowd and so on would be great! I'm there for the opening so its a toss up between this and Destino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back