*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
am not against joris voorn or hi, thats not my type of music for sure.

i just listened to joris voorn @ into the dark opening @ hi.

it's anything but dark.

That's one that I would deffo to Cocoon for if I really could only do one.

Agreed that particular lineup has all the makings of an epic night and is a no-brainer vs Circo if it's either/or.

Re: Circo, like others have said, count me in the "leave before it gets crowded" camp,which as of a few years ago was around sundown...even 10pm was pushing it. Hard to justify the ticket price when your night is that short. Crowd dynamic also is a notable difference. But if you're feeling spendy then doing both is a solid option...no doubt the music at circo will be great from the minute the doors open.

If you do opt for all night session at circo in high summer I'd advise being heavily sedated ;)

Last edited:
Probably Mirrored to make it look really busy, all those official videos are altered so to show how great it is...usually a different story when you're there..

Stivi don't suppose you have any idea on which In The Dark date Apollonia will be playing? I'm praying its 29th June seeing as that only has 3 DJs on at the minute which could leave room for room Apollonia all night long take over?

Stivi don't suppose you have any idea on which In The Dark date Apollonia will be playing? I'm praying its 29th June seeing as that only has 3 DJs on at the minute which could leave room for room Apollonia all night long take over?

I really don't know. there are a few possible dates really. 29th june could be, but there are a few more dates with TBAs still and also the 100% joseph capriati date on 27th july still doesn't have a room two line up yet so that could be another option.

I really don't know. there are a few possible dates really. 29th june could be, but there are a few more dates with TBAs still and also the 100% joseph capriati date on 27th july still doesn't have a room two line up yet so that could be another option.
See I originally thought it would be the 27th July until JC was announced, I just don't think they would do 2 all night longs on the same night, Capriati is a big enough pull to not need to use Apollonia aswell, I could be wrong tho! Really hope it is the 29th!

See I originally thought it would be the 27th July until JC was announced, I just don't think they would do 2 all night longs on the same night, Capriati is a big enough pull to not need to use Apollonia aswell, I could be wrong tho! Really hope it is the 29th!

well but JC is only playing one room and hi has TWO rooms. the other room isn't going to fill itself alone. but as I said, I do not know what date it is. surely they will announce this soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back