*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reports from saura at privilege? Ticket prices and busy levels? It's in the Vista aye or one of the other small rooms?

And names on LED screen:confused: how long has that been going on? Max Graham who the fck is that I asked someone,they had no clue either..shows that 90% of the people going these day are only there to be there and not for the dj/music..

Last edited:
And on that note does anyone have any recommendations from the DC10 line up for the coming Monday, there are rather a lot of names I don't recognise!

Chez Damier - classic NY/Chicago house sound. Assuming he might get a garden set which would be vibes.

Red Axes - So hot right now! Think they are djing but they are really good - kind of tribal/dreamy house sound sometimes played by Koze/Ame/Axel Boman etc...check out some productions for sure.

Man Power - Don't know loads of this guys stuff but what I do know I really like - does a lot of his own edits loads of filter over old funky stuff but also mixes it up with some harder bits.

Red Axes is probably my favourite producer at the minute!!!!!!! Man Power is no slouch either!!!!

And on that note does anyone have any recommendations from the DC10 line up for the coming Monday, there are rather a lot of names I don't recognise!

Yo man Shonky is from Appolonia, Henry Saiz is melodic prog house(something that we should see more of on the isle). Craig Richards...needs no explaining, just go see him.

Jennifer Cardini spins some trippy techno..Adriatique is sick. This is probably the best Circo Loco lineup this year so far besides the opening.

I don't get the circo bookings policy at all though. throwing together legendary house yanks, alongside your lucianos. the kinds of people I know who like one, really generally speaking don't like the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back