*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
two of those announced now

20th july - cala jondal - oceanic x ibiza with solomun - and everything for a good cause
5th august - destino - pete tong & the heritage orchestra - even though we already know which tunes will be played I personally think this will be amazing. the perfect venue for this IMO.

more to come ;)

Pete Tong Literally theday before I arrive. Gutted.

change flights?

it's one of those we just couldn't announce any earlier I'm afraid...

I wish. Visiting the UK from Dubai and its my mums birthday on the 5th :spank:
The other half has already tried to make a football match work on that day with no luck lol!

If there's anything 6th-10th that would be a blinder thanks!

I wish. Visiting the UK from Dubai and its my mums birthday on the 5th :spank:
The other half has already tried to make a football match work on that day with no luck lol!

If there's anything 6th-10th that would be a blinder thanks!

there is definitely some special stuff happening too then. one thing I won't be able to announce and another thing we shall announce soon I hope.

Footage doesn't paint the bouncers in a *great* light, one is really going in on him, but can't make any real judgements from that video. Apart from one about the music - you were right, it's bad.

I had the misfortune of clicking on an Ushuaia video this morning of David Guetta 'exclusively' dropping his new tune with Bruno Mars. He even framed it by saying 'its a little downtempo to what I would normally play here.'

Probably the worst thing I have ever heard, but people were lapping it up. Not dance music of any description but really bland pop music. People need to rebel against this or Ibiza will continue to become diluted to the point of no return. Sad.

Probably the worst thing I have ever heard, but people were lapping it up. Not dance music of any description but really bland pop music. People need to rebel against this or Ibiza will continue to become diluted to the point of no return. Sad.

Theres where commercial music is at the moment, rightly or wrongly but ploddy 120bpm stuff. I actually like Calvin Harris as a producer even if I don't like his music if that makes sense but his new album is an example of that. A shame but only a fad and will move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back