*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres where commercial music is at the moment, rightly or wrongly but ploddy 120bpm stuff. I actually like Calvin Harris as a producer even if I don't like his music if that makes sense but his new album is an example of that. A shame but only a fad and will move on.
I liked Calvin Harris Motion album as had some interesting tracks, the latest one Funk Wav Bounces it's a bit generic almost supermarket music bland for my tastes :oops:

Weird observation, but funny to see the mainstream EDM producers slowing things down at a time when a few prominent figures in the underground are calling for the bpm to increase. Direct reaction?

I had the misfortune of clicking on an Ushuaia video this morning of David Guetta 'exclusively' dropping his new tune with Bruno Mars. He even framed it by saying 'its a little downtempo to what I would normally play here.'

Probably the worst thing I have ever heard, but people were lapping it up. Not dance music of any description but really bland pop music. People need to rebel against this or Ibiza will continue to become diluted to the point of no return. Sad.
Yes I heard that sounds like an old MJ song and surpised its not a dance song at all

two of those announced now

5th august - destino - pete tong & the heritage orchestra - even though we already know which tunes will be played I personally think this will be amazing. the perfect venue for this IMO.
well.......Thats thrown me right off course

I had the misfortune of clicking on an Ushuaia video this morning of David Guetta 'exclusively' dropping his new tune with Bruno Mars. He even framed it by saying 'its a little downtempo to what I would normally play here.'

Probably the worst thing I have ever heard, but people were lapping it up. Not dance music of any description but really bland pop music. People need to rebel against this or Ibiza will continue to become diluted to the point of no return. Sad.

Can't disagree, feel like it's only a matter of time until samples of Ed Sheeran are heard during a set at Ushuaia..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back