*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
thoughts on row lineups?

also, more to come today still...and tomorrow

I'm a big fan of Cuartero so i like that booking and i think Anja and Technasia solid as well, but generally a snoozefest musically, especially with the all nighters this year, wouldn't interest me at all. However as stated Elrow is more about the party than the music and I'm sure the terrace will a sight this year.

thoughts on row lineups?

Claptone open to close for my dates July 8 AND 15th is not shabby at all. Plus happy to see Waze and Odyssey and Riva Starr on the 8th, and Skream and Anja Schneider on the 15th.

That being said, last year was a bit stronger maybe, but not by too much. Hmm..the venue is better with it being at Amnesia tho. Just need Black Coffee lineups to see which date will be sacrificed

thoughts on row lineups?

It's the all night longs in the club I'm liking. Still pretty great that you will be able to get the likes of Richy Ahmed, Patrick Topping and Ilario Alicante all night on a Saturday in Main Room!

thoughts on row lineups?

stronger than expected in my opinion. elrow had a focus on the "show", and the lineup always was very "standard" (not bad, but not too amazing). That changed - always 1-3 headliners available! Didn't think about going to elrow this year - but that changed today, let's wait to the opening lineup.

For 15th July hoped for alicante, MATADOR, art department but didn't get any of those unfortunately.

However very happy to see Marc Maya, detlef and anja.

But then again most of the time I have so much fun at elrow playing with all the inflatables and acting like a kid that I even lose track of who's playing anyway haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back