*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
In general not to my taste but i like the look of 16/09.i might even end up going:eek:

Im in the same boat. Hadnt even thought about going to Elrow really but seeing the lineup for the 16th of sept and not having anything planned for the Saturday, it has become a possibility

Pretty much as expected although Alan Fitzpatrick is a good shout. but does anyone actually go to elrow based on who's playing? All about the party at elrow. As it should be.
Completely agree with this, Elrow is deffintily about the experience and fun you can have in a night with all your friends and not as much about an amazing night of music, we have Cocoon for that!!

Plus I'm rather happy with my night, Anja and Edu with Skream all night long in main room!

I notice the Eric Prydz nights have Andrea Oliva with only 1 guest sometimes. Does that mean him and the guest will have like 3 hour sets each?? I'm assuming the club room will be open the whole night but I guess it could also not be.

I would actually be tempted by flower power if they played a lot of more obscure 70s/80s pop/rock, but the clips I've seen suggest a glorified student disco (but without the cheap drinks)

I would actually be tempted by flower power if they played a lot of more obscure 70s/80s pop/rock, but the clips I've seen suggest a glorified student disco (but without the cheap drinks)

I will give a Try for their opening just for curiosity even its not rock to go for this party :spank:
Lucinda williams Queen of Folk Music, her worst period this track but check b4 1988
Gram Parsons & the flying burritos brothers (& not with the fallen angels), legend Icone Rock bands :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back