*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks joe - yeah let's stop posting black stuff now and get back to gossip.

this afternoon will be interesting in terms of announcements. I know quite a few people on here are waiting for some specific line ups :)

I will give a Try for their opening just for curiosity even its not rock to go for this party :spank:
Lucinda williams Queen of Folk Music, her worst period this track but check b4 1988
Gram Parsons & the flying burritos brothers (& not with the fallen angels), legend Icone Rock bands :cool:

hmm, I was thinking more stuff like this - more accurately reflects my definition of flower power but I guess Harvey will have this covered anyway - perhaps you should ask if he needs a drummer?

enough of the 'black' videos and stuff now please.

more gossip you want?

18198521_417657125299427_5940726123978441061_n.jpg

july 29th
Sambodrom do Brazil! yes,it can't be boring that night: more DRUMS in the selected tracks :cool:!!!
My bro, The elrow performer, that give candys at the entrance of space club told me to not miss Elrow el singer morning (the parrty with games to win hierbas shot & goodies) but looks like i will miss it this summer
I've got a singer morning event! Can we swap? :lol: Only reason I wasn't that happy is because the only other Elrow event I have been to had this theme and wanted something different! I did win a t-shirt and a couple of shots tho!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back