*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious when the peak peak peak season is. I think the busiest weeks are from 1-15 august but I'm not sure. Could anyone confirm it? (To avoid my visit during that time):spank:

Ohhh yeah, I thought you meant something had changed! Anyone know what time the closing for Amnesia went on till last year? I assume they were not aloud to go till 2/4 in the afternoon?

not sure if it was 12 noon or 2pm. no later than that I believe.

friday is normally not a massive day for announcements. I think a lot of the outstanding line ups will come next week

Any idea if Privelege will have a Sunday event? I thought we were waiting for some big Sunday announcement??

Im out there from 25th to the 29th (afternoon).

The way the party calendar is working out im going to be missing out on most of the parties that look good (In the Dark, El Row, Glitterbox). (I like my house and tech house nights) :(

I wanted to goto Amnesia, Hi Ibiza, Pacha and Privilege in the trip.

My favourite nights tend to be when there a local residents involved (DJ Oliver, Oscar Colerado, Mar T), and draw a local crowd. La Troya at Heart sounds odd...isnt that the old El Divino that got turned into a restaurant, or is this a different venue?

Not really a big fan of Maceo Plex or Solomun despite their plaudits, Martin Solveig has been pure cheese since leaving the Defective nights hasnt he?

Surprisingly, the one night that does look fun is 25 Years of D and B at Es Paradis with Fabio and Grooverider, prefer their brand of D n B to Chase and Status / Andy C thats on at Amnesia that week for Together. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back