*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's true that they can put more euphoric Tech house at elrow parties...

its hard to say no to free hierbas , hope i still have my notes in order to have more & win some elrow inflatable.

What was the logo of the tshirt?

At space closing some space staff girl gave Elrow tshirts for free, they give to some claiming (Drug) smiling girls
i ask for one & they didnt gave me thinking im not enough good looking/smiling :rolleyes:

it's true that they can put more euphoric Tech house at elrow parties...

its hard to say no to free hierbas , hope i still have my notes in order to have more & win some elrow inflatable.

What was the logo of the tshirt?

At space closing some space staff girl gave Elrow tshirts for free, they give to some claiming (Drug) smiling girls
i ask for one & they didnt gave me thinking im not enough good looking/smiling :rolleyes:
It was an elrow barcelona t shirt, they had a range of different ones (old stock that was never used obviously) but that was the only one in my size!

i hope i will get a lot of goodies at elrow opening (Pirate hats again :cool:), one female contact working for their promo team, telling me ,spot me & ill give you lot of goodies but i ndidnt succed to see her ..
i got la troya asesina x2 tshirt (1 white 1 red) & ocean beach girl tank top, its always nice to have free stuff ,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back