*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where all the EDM lovers hide on this forum or do they all keep themselves to themselves and laugh at those who spend their whole time on here complaining about it?
Usually Aussie or Americans so they would be on here at different times.. bluelight is more suitable for them with questions like. "Can I roll for 3nts listening to Balearic beats and chill hop"..im also on lexepro,xanex,gerex and up johns..o_O

Last edited:
Does anyone know where all the EDM lovers hide on this forum or do they all keep themselves to themselves and laugh at those who spend their whole time on here complaining about it?

I know that's what I do :lol:

But I'll rock up to DVLM or Elrow or Paradise or most other nights tbh and really enjoy it. People don't always just like one 'type' of night/music. But people do tend to complain more about one than the others :spank:

right...

I hope I'll be soon able to speak about that sunday thing.

apart from that, there are still two 'bombs' ready to drop soon. one includes hawtin, the other one is about two tall slim guys and a far shorter guy if I got things right.

right...

I hope I'll be soon able to speak about that sunday thing.

apart from that, there are still two 'bombs' ready to drop soon. one includes hawtin, the other one is about two tall slim guys and a far shorter guy if I got things right.
First of all I thought of The M Bros and Troxler!! But he ain't exactly shorter and they got circo loco so guess that's off the mark!

Looking forward to finally hearing about the Sunday thing though!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back