*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumors line up dropped. Bit dissapointed because I was hoping sven or dubfire and got Delano Smith (16th July) which I never heard of. But that's not a bad thing because I always like to check out new artists. Anyone know if he is any good? Will be checking out his mixes later on today :)

Does anyone know where all the EDM lovers hide on this forum or do they all keep themselves to themselves and laugh at those who spend their whole time on here complaining about it?

it is kinda tragic if you have to keep quiet about what music you're into

it's not like admitting to being a flasher or a gunman or something and it's not as though a merry band of misfits on a forum are gonna hunt you down or shop you to Interpol

It is obviously a desperate state of affairs for your soul if you ARE into shit music and there's a good chance that your DJ of choice is denying my DJ of choice a primetime slot but it IS also your personal choice to like that shit DJ in a free society and I would never, in any case, expect any 17 year old to give a flying shit what I think.

Rumors line up dropped. Bit dissapointed because I was hoping sven or dubfire and got Delano Smith (16th July) which I never heard of. But that's not a bad thing because I always like to check out new artists. Anyone know if he is any good? Will be checking out his mixes later on today :)

he regularly plays circoloco. like him lots, he's on the housey side of things.

Thinking about Capriati b2b Martinez Brother . They play together in space Miami this years for many hours and the result wasn't bad at all so it's my guessing.

More ever Capriati is very small !

bit funny when he play with Adam Beyer that is very tall

Last edited:
Thinking about Capriati b2b Martinez Brother . They play together in space Miami this years for many hours and the result wasn't bad at all so it's my guessing. Moreover Capriati is very small , bit funny when he play with Adam Beyer that is very tall
I thought it could be with Beyer but who could be the second 'Tall' if this was the case? Capriati and the M Bros just seems a little weird, not saying it wouldn't work but to start a residency seems abit much, they don't play together that often do they? And the M bros have circo loco anyway, but prove me wrong and ill be happy

Could be one of the August DC10 one offs? Capriati also tied in with DC10 via paradise.
They have had a bit of a love affair going on on twitter since the marathon Space Miami set so really wouldn't surprise me.

Delano Smith is very good - proper detroit house scene-ster. Another dj that often plays and is excellent but not as hyped/trendy as others around so gets little exposure but generally always puts a shift in.

I'm in the same boat, but there I have Guy and Lauren Lane the week before as well. Probably will miss the second date and maybe opt for Pete Tong at Blue Marlin.

Is just gonna be Pete Tong or is there gonna be someone else too

is tox the secret locarion?!

18341776_1405965606117527_2756236473252698729_n.jpg

you guys remember on how we discussed the amount of similar parties on tuesday nights this summer? well, let's add another one shall we?!

info? soon ;)

I thought it could be with Beyer but who could be the second 'Tall' if this was the case? Capriati and the M Bros just seems a little weird, not saying it wouldn't work but to start a residency seems abit much, they don't play together that often do they? And the M bros have circo loco anyway, but prove me wrong and ill be happy
Don't think they played together many times , to be honest I only know the one in space Miami for the 24h marathon but can't see anyone else ... and it s seen for few years now that everyone like play with Capriati b2b ... don't really know why but this guy is everywhere and everytime it's work quiet well !

Don't think they played together many times , to be honest I only know the one in space Miami for the 24h marathon but can't see anyone else ... and it s seen for few years now that everyone like play with Capriati b2b ... don't really know why but this guy is everywhere and everytime it's work quiet well !
one part of his success for me is because he is Italian like carola for example , the Italian are very loyal and follow their Djs wnd support them a lot ! If they were not Italian in Ibiza I'm not sure Carola would have been so successful in Ibiza for example

starting to.

playing ultra brasil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back