*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been wondering what the style is gonna be like for Disclosure at DC10. Already got Derrick May at Music On and Sasha & Goldie at Pacha to choose between, but would be good to know if that is going to be more commercial or more like Circo Loco lineups.

I see, you're after the paris hilton, I am a rich bitch and disclosure gigs eh! :)

;)

joking aside, but this is just to point out that all venues have mainstream stuff going on apart from their more underground nights.
if DC10 opened every night (it'll never happen), even they would have to consider stuff which is much more mainstream.

:D she's my fav haha.

yes i understand. anyways, our music taste is the least accepted in the electronic music industry.

anyways, our music taste is the least accepted in the electronic music industry.

I disagree. it's not about a style being accepted or not. the clubs here are businesses, for them to succeed they need to present a balanced selection of styles really. balanced within their own club, but also balanced in terms of what other parties are happeing on that day etc.

believe me, if it would be economically viable to have a weekly line up that only consists of stuff like klockworks, drumcode etc in a club, they would do it.

what's the chances of Hi opening selling out/being very very busy? Or will there be too many people being loyal to space? Ha

what's the chances of Hi opening selling out/being very very busy? Or will there be too many people being loyal to space? Ha
I honestly think this forum is a big disillusion to what the majority think! Hi I assume will be very popular indeed. You have a few die hard Ibiza fans on here who will say there are never going but that's problems about 20 people and that's it! Most who go Ibiza are probably excited about it!

I'm pretty certain that it'll be very busy. it's a weekend with a lot of people on the island for openings, a lot of people will be very curious to see what the venue has transformed into and there isn't that much of competiton on that night (solomun opening mainly, plus over in san an you got defected too).

last but not least keep in mind that from a 6 floor venue (space opening and closing) it's turning into a 2 floor thing - capacity will be a lot smaller .

I honestly think this forum is a big disillusion to what the majority think! Hi I assume will be very popular indeed. You have a few die hard Ibiza fans on here who will say there are never going but that's problems about 20 people and that's it! Most who go Ibiza are probably excited about it!

Yeah that's what I think... a few who won't go for their own reasons.

I disagree. it's not about a style being accepted or not. the clubs here are businesses, for them to succeed they need to present a balanced selection of styles really. balanced within their own club, but also balanced in terms of what other parties are happeing on that day etc.

believe me, if it would be economically viable to have a weekly line up that only consists of stuff like klockworks, drumcode etc in a club, they would do it.

i agree with you.

i meant in terms of crowd & popularity house & other mainstream music always wins - by far.

I'm pretty certain that it'll be very busy. it's a weekend with a lot of people on the island for openings, a lot of people will be very curious to see what the venue has transformed into and there isn't that much of competiton on that night (solomun opening mainly, plus over in san an you got defected too).

last but not least keep in mind that from a 6 floor venue (space opening and closing) it's turning into a 2 floor thing - capacity will be a lot smaller .

This is one thing I hadnt really though about, no more Space opening!

There isn't really now an opening that marks the openings if you see what I mean, the extra effort put into putting on the party in the car park made it extra special and a kick start to the season, all other club openings are literally just the club opening!

Who knows, maybe Privilege will start putting something on in their car park lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back