*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until a WooMooN 2017 thread appears { sooooooooon :) } what was the entry price for this roughly last year and what was the deal with kids? Gratis or half price wasn't it? Start at 18:00?
Pay for the kids on the door. Can't remember the exact price for them, but I think it was about half price. We were in there with ours up till just before midnight.

Anyone know if Paradise Opening will have an early start again this year?

EDIT - IGNORE ME - Just checked RA, starts at 6pm.

@stivi When should we expect to see the line ups for HYTE coming out? Just want to know what the 28th June is going to be like!

I'm sure they'll come soon. with the exception of a few promoters I normally don't know the date beforehand guys. we sometimes get the heads up in advance, but mostly it's like 'guys we're going out in half an hour'. so in most of the cases you can save those questions as I won't be able to say anything other than my standard answer which you already know very well: soon ;)

Why do clubs release there full line ups and just leave a few out? Is there actually any reason to this?

Hey Stivi, any reason why In The Dark have not released the line-up for 27th July? Apologies if this has already been posted

Why do clubs release there full line ups and just leave a few out? Is there actually any reason to this?

At a guess, maybe the bookings aren't yet rubber-stamped, and announcing acts ahead of them being locked-in will cause them more grief from a) fans and b) agents/artists if those bookings don't come to fruition

Hey Stivi, any reason why In The Dark have not released the line-up for 27th July? Apologies if this has already been posted

I'm sure there's a reason but I don't know what it is.
possibly special guests? an apollonia all night long takeover in one of the rooms maybe or something similar?

I'm sure there's a reason but I don't know what it is.
possibly special guests? an apollonia all night long takeover in one of the rooms maybe or something similar?
That's exactly what I thought! If this was to happen would you say there is any chance of it being 29th June seeing as it looks like only one room has been announced? Or is that more likely to happen in peak season

Without sounding like a broken record, the line-ups really are Ants Part 2. I am sure will work out for them though.

which one/s? curious to hear really.
14th September with Cassy, Bas and Skream looks like a stand out date to me, this is not taking into account any potential Apollonia dates tho! Tbh there is an awful lot of names missing from these and a lot of the line ups are only defining which nights the residents play

14th September with Cassy, Bas and Skream looks like a stand out date to me, this is not taking into account any potential Apollonia dates tho! Tbh there is an awful lot of names missing from these and a lot of the line ups are only defining which nights the residents play

To be fair, to my taste the dates out of peak season look better IMO. Even the 7th which is our usual week looks pretty good to me and at least looks like it will 'flow' musically.

What are the chances chances of Luciano not appearing at all in July for In the Dark? Eee

Lineups look average, hoping he shows up elsewhere. I really have no real conflicts now if Afterlife comes out with something stellar

What are the chances chances of Luciano not appearing at all in July for In the Dark? Eee

Lineups look average, hoping he shows up elsewhere. I really have no real conflicts now if Afterlife comes out with something stellar
I agree, not many stick out as being amazing all look very very similar! I hope Luciano or Apollonia get added to 29th June seeing as what looks like only 1 room has been announced! If not I will purely be going just to check out the new venue, plus Nic and Joris can be good on there day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back