*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone is impatient and I'm just as guilty as anyone if not worse when it comes to lineups for anything including Ibiza, but i never understand what takes so long to push announcements. Surely they have bookings sorted by this point (for the most part i would think), I see no disadvantage to getting the info out there and getting people talking about it and then of course excited and buying tickets. This again is the impatient part of me talking but the summer kicks off in less than a month, get those weeklys out there!

They're drip feeding us to create more hype I guess.

Really wondering what Hi and Ushuaia are doing Sundays. Wondering about Afterlife as well. I'm pretty sure the day Luciano is playing, Afterlife will have a stellar lineup to cause conflicts. But yeah also wondering if Sol House will have those sunset chill out sessions

We're going for 3days 20-23 may,I don't think its opening weekend:confused: could be wrong, we have our own party sorted for Saturday,we're staying at ibiza rocks and cuckoo's land:eek: is on sunday in the hotel and rumours opening destino and acid sunday is on at las dalias. Monday its sa trinxa morning/afternoon and alfredo at hostel la torre for sunset. Some of the group are going somewhere else on monday :confused: can't remember where. :)

Last edited:
I'm in the "not really arsed" camp. I book my visits and take my chance, there's nearly always something decent on somewhere! There's rock all you can do about if your trip is booked anyway.

Thats all i can ever do coming from Ny, for me its more just liking to know whats going on. As you said theres always something quality on offer, but i enjoy seeing the full picture. One of my favorite parts of always planning that kind of trip is mapping out a couple of club/party visits based on lineups

They're drip feeding us to create more hype I guess.

Really wondering what Hi and Ushuaia are doing Sundays. Wondering about Afterlife as well. I'm pretty sure the day Luciano is playing, Afterlife will have a stellar lineup to cause conflicts. But yeah also wondering if Sol House will have those sunset chill out sessions

I don't see any connection between hi night @ thursdays & afterlife.

two different crowds music & atmosphere.

Yeah, would've loved to have seen Elrow's opening but booked already. Dalt Vila will be special for me though....

That's part of the beauty of Ibiza, even when you book for a particular party, or two, you're always rewarded with some kick-ass options on the other nights. The talents that it draws is nothing short of amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back