*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
music on 2017 line-ups have been released

a few interesting one's there - Lauren Lane and Claude Vonstroke for starters. overall it looks like its going to be another very strong season for music on.

Attachments

• Music On 2017.jpeg
    Music On 2017.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 43
There's 35+ of us going over in 3 weeks for a 40th birthday,you never guess where we're booked in for the 3 nights...... IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL......:eek::eek:o_O:lol:

a few interesting one's there - Lauren Lane and Claude Vonstroke for starters. overall it looks like its going to be another very strong season for music on.
My god 15th September is going to be a night!! Apollonia all night long on there own is mad but got The M Bros aswell!

Last edited:
Dont suppose anyone saw Marco and Jamie Jones at music on closing last year? That's the date I've got and I wasn't going to do music on this year but that has got me rather tempted!

No real surprises to me except for Von Stroke as you stated which i cant see fitting at all. Lauren Lane is really good, she is top quality so i think thats a good booking in this case. I did also find the Felix Da Housecat booking weird but i give that a thumbs up.

Until a WooMooN 2017 thread appears { sooooooooon :) } what was the entry price for this roughly last year and what was the deal with kids? Gratis or half price wasn't it? Start at 18:00?

last year tickets were between 30-45€ (depending on season). not sure about the kids deal I'm afraid, the only thing I remember about it that they were allowed in until 11pm I think. and yes it did start at 18h.

Derrick May on the 21st when I'm there could be something special.

This would be special. Though to me Derrick May is one of those DJs whose aim is to play so hard that he defeats you at the end of the night haha. He's a 6-8AM kind of guy..... I always think of him as the last DJ on. Not sure I have ever experienced a Derrick May pre 4AM set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back