*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any rumours or news on whats going on Sundays?

Amnesia's, Hi Ibiza, DC-10 and Privilege seem to be still waiting to announce anything for that day.

Interested what Hi Ibiza will do, Sunday's have always been a big day at Space, I wonder if they will continue on with tradition.

Are there any rumours or news on whats going on Sundays?

Amnesia's, Hi Ibiza, DC-10 and Privilege seem to be still waiting to announce anything for that day.

Interested what Hi Ibiza will do, Sunday's have always been a big day at Space, I wonder if they will continue on with tradition.
Its already been said numerous times, Sundays at Hi will not be related to house/techno. DC10 don't put events on on Sundays, wouldn't expect anything big from Amensia seeing as they have a strong line up already but im intrigued by Priv!

Its already been said numerous times, Sundays at Hi will not be related to house/techno. DC10 don't put events on on Sundays, wouldn't expect anything big from Amensia seeing as they have a strong line up already but im intrigued by Priv!
Expect foam, Paris Hilton and posers in the main room of Amnesia on sundays! would avoid at all costs :D

upload_2017-4-25_11-1-26.png

18034344_10158565756420068_3344308164216283883_n.jpg

:?::!:
so what is this, does anybody know? the dj's of matinee... something to do with supermartxe too?!

Maybe it just feels like it because its inching closer to the lineups announcements, but i feel like there was a lot more out there at this time last year. At least i recall Cocoon and Solomun +1 (possibly in pieces) being announced.

Maybe it just feels like it because its inching closer to the lineups announcements, but i feel like there was a lot more out there at this time last year. At least i recall Cocoon and Solomun +1 (possibly in pieces) being announced.

you're right. easter was much earlier last year, believe it or not this always makes a difference.

don't worry though, a lot of the goodies are pretty much ready to be served now ;)

you're right. easter was much earlier last year, believe it or not this always makes a difference.

don't worry though, a lot of the goodies are pretty much ready to be served now ;)

Good I won't be using knives and forks just gonna delve straight into the main course please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back