*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess i will be there soon,around 4.00pm/5.00pm as , getting to Destino around 9h00pm is a nighmare as u have to park u car 45mn.1.5km walk from Destino :mad:

if plane tickets were 100€ 150€ single return froml Paris ,i will have a go to BMI this weekend (even not a fan of Daryus at all)but ticket price are more 400 to 500€ single return
Music at their closing was kicking & i can even say far better than the music heard at Dc10 closing :p
Paradise after party at BMI was good & can't wait for these again, its a pity there was no Dc10 after party closing there oct 11th 2016

DC10 opening has landed

IMO a very standard DC10 affair. nothing ground breaking or different from the norm, but still a decent lineup nonetheless.

Attachments

• DC10 - Opening 2017.jpg
    DC10 - Opening 2017.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 30
DC10 opening has landed

IMO a very standard DC10 affair. nothing ground breaking or different from the norm, but still a decent lineup nonetheless.

didn't see the Black madonna is the lineup of the event.;cool to see her there & then in pacha wed may 24th at Pacha :cool:
From Concrete party last week..i was just behind the screaming blond girl in the middle..no memory where i ve been along this track :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back