*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances chances of Luciano not appearing at all in July for In the Dark? Eee

Lineups look average, hoping he shows up elsewhere. I really have no real conflicts now if Afterlife comes out with something stellar

IIRC luciano really only plays those 5 ITD dates you can see now. wasn't that announced already like that at the start? I'm fairly sure he'll appear elsewhere still though.

You thinking they are going to be more adventurous with ANTS line-ups?

I have zero inside info but I do think they can't just have nic/kölsch/joris plus two/three more over at ushuaïa every week now that most of them play hï most weeks. prove me wrong though.

IIRC luciano really only plays those 5 ITD dates you can see now. wasn't that announced already like that at the start? I'm fairly sure he'll appear elsewhere still though.

Is Destino still doing those outdoor Thursday jams? I think you said they were. Hope to catch him there or paradise. I think the reason they didn't include him is because he might be appearing at those places or someone else and maybe they don't dilute his appearance

Is Destino still doing those outdoor Thursday jams? I think you said they were. Hope to catch him there or paradise. I think the reason they didn't include him is because he might be appearing at those places or someone else and maybe they don't dilute his appearance

yeah there will still be parties at destino on thursdays.

what do you mean with 'they didn't include him'?

14th September with Cassy, Bas and Skream looks like a stand out date to me, this is not taking into account any potential Apollonia dates tho! Tbh there is an awful lot of names missing from these and a lot of the line ups are only defining which nights the residents play

Any with cassy in it is a good start

what do you mean with 'they didn't include him'?

What I meant is that those weeks he's not playing, maybe he has Destino dates or maybe even paradise ones so that would basically make him seem less special for In The Dark.

What I meant is that those weeks he's not playing, maybe he has Destino dates or maybe even paradise ones so that would basically make him seem less special for In The Dark.

it's rather simple, luciano just doesn't really want a weekly residency anywhere anymore (and that's no news actually). that's why he doesn't have as many ITD dates as the other four residents. then he'll play other ibiza dates for sure - how many we'll find out soon. plus there are some other factors like him being a father of children that now are at school age and thus he respects their school holidays up to a certain degree as well to be able to spend time with them.

Just heard that Candy Apple in San Antonio won't be opening this year.

Neighbours and authorities giving too much trouble I hear.

ushuaïa tuesdays out now too. dimitri vegas & like mike. this being 'tomorrowland presents' I think it'll be huge on the production side of things.

ushuaïa tuesdays out now too. dimitri vegas & like mike. this being 'tomorrowland presents' I think it'll be huge on the production side of things.

As a regular of Tomorrowland, I can guarantee the production will be unlike anything you've seen before. Alright, DVLM as DJ's (DV never shuts up on the mic) aren't great, as a production it's unmissable. Sure the place will be packed

Stivi, there appears to only be 11 tickets remaining for the date that i will be doing Hi, is there any reason for this? surely they aren't nearly sold out already?
upload_2017-5-3_11-38-45.png

thanks for amnesia, privilege & DC 10 this summer

I see, you're after the paris hilton, I am a rich bitch and disclosure gigs eh! :)

;)

joking aside, but this is just to point out that all venues have mainstream stuff going on apart from their more underground nights.
if DC10 opened every night (it'll never happen), even they would have to consider stuff which is much more mainstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back