*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
putting this here too.
we've got 89 free tickets on sale for every dance 88/89 date at sankeys. you only pay a 0.89€ booking fee.

you can either do that...or then do wristbands and guestlist for everyone. events need to be promoted and I actually think this one is a nice way.

yeah, you can write everybody and his dog on the guestlist and make people stand 1 hour in the queue like HYTE :) sankeys is more honest there.

yeah, you can write everybody and his dog on the guestlist and make people stand 1 hour in the queue like HYTE :) sankeys is more honest there.

that's exactly my point. it's simple and it's honest. 89 go in free for every date and that's it. no hours of queuing neither.

Just had a look through the latest "confirmed artists" and it looks like carl Craig will be giving "eats everywhere" a run for his money this year. He's popping up everywhere. Lol

you can either do that...or then do wristbands and guestlist for everyone. events need to be promoted and I actually think this one is a nice way.

Yeah. Last year I noticed some weeks they would tweet if you could prove you were born in 88 or 89 you could in free,which I thought was pretty good.?

putting this here too.
we've got 89 free tickets on sale for every dance 88/89 date at sankeys. you only pay a 0.89€ booking fee.
i was thinking it was more,got mine for augt 2th :cool:
last year i paid at door 40€ (price was 35€, i found 5€ when getting out of Sankeys at 6.00am on the left street leading to figueretas) as it was a last mn choice for the opening & on guestlist for the closing

@stivi I guess this is what you mean't about Carola not playing the second Music On date on Friday 26th?

Attachments

• Amnesia Opening 2017.jpg
    Amnesia Opening 2017.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back