*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's see about the 'friends' he brings along...

but the question's definitely valid, especially if you consider all the other nights in the same sound style the same night.
the same for black coffee... is the thursday night planned in the main room?

the same for black coffee... is the thursday night planned in the main room?

both rooms. I think this is a rumour I am allowed to share here, I've heard the luciano dates will be in the 'club' (what used to be the terraza)...no guarantee though guys eh!

Hmm id argue the Black Coffee residency will be much more of a hit

my personal view is they'll simply be in a much better circumstance and will have a few thousand people next door, exiting one club at midnight and wanting to continue somewhere. if it weren't for that I wouldn't be so sure it'd be a raging success.

Hi everyone,

I 'm wondering if Hi "only " have 2 room , guessing discoteca and terrazza , what are they going to do with the sunset terrace, el salon and premier étage ?

Please don't tell me that is gonna be only vip section??? They already stole us the casa Roja few years back

I actually think the Prydz and Oliva residencies together are a winning formula. It gives people two distinct options and the possibility of exploring something else they may not have otherwise that is somewhat related. For example, if Prydz had Dusky as one of their guests the same night Oliva had say Tanzmann and Squillace, that is a real solid night with a good variety of music. I still think that Maceo is going to have it the hardest drawing people in, as far as Tuesday night options go.

Last edited:
Tuesdays are the new Sundays? I could have had three Tuesdays planned this year but doing Amsterdam before Ibiza.

Yeah i think Maceo is gonna get hit.. too hard to ignore that caliber of Hi lineups...I mean even Agoria who played at Mosaic is going to hi now. Gonna get worse when Cox/Sasha and Digweed start up too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back