*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prydz is at hi on Tues unless you're thinking after his residency ends?

I hope it's Ushuaia as well! Would be nice to have another daytime event at Ushuaia besides Ants finally

It would effectively still be ants though, in all but name.

Unless they get different artists from the ones that usually do Ants, but probably will be some overlap. A deeper styled outdoor party as opposed to the faster paced Ants stuff would be nice to make things different but i doubt they'll do that.

Prydz is at hi on Tues unless you're thinking after his residency ends?

I hope it's Ushuaia as well! Would be nice to have another daytime event at Ushuaia besides Ants finally

...don't forget hï has two rooms. so hï tuesdays it is, in the club, what used to be the terraza.

...don't forget hï has two rooms. so hï tuesdays it is, in the club, what used to be the terraza.
So with Olivia and Prydz both playing Tuesdays are these different events i.e. spate tickets? Or will you be able to walk between the two rooms like usual?

Still in two minds whether I will be going Hi this summer. With everything l have booked its abit of a push and none of the events are that good to make me go! Only curious to see the new venue!

Still in two minds whether I will be going Hi this summer. With everything l have booked its abit of a push and none of the events are that good to make me go! Only curious to see the new venue!

Im sure there will be enough videos uploaded on social media to gain a good enough idea.... ;)

Im sure there will be enough videos uploaded on social media to gain a good enough idea.... ;)
This is very true, think ill have a watch and then decide. Might just go in for a couple hours early one night to check it out before doing something else

Definitely an over saturation of Techno / Tech House parties this year. Can see this season ending up like a few seasons back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back