*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stivi can you give anything away on how different Hi will look? I know they are only keeping the main room and Terraza as rooms but will they look completely different or will they look the same with just some changes?

I've heard you won't recognize the place , massive improvement on lighting / holygrams as visuals !

Is this you multitasking on the decks and mic stivi?
13402508_245975802453771_1200377682_n.jpg
NO HIERBAS?

soooo...

'tech tuesdays' this summer.

coxy & resistance at privilege
maceo at pacha
prydz at hï
do not sleep at sankeys
together at amnesia

discuss.

I mean I'm aware they are not all the same and that there are actual differences between them (and together's probably the one with the biggest musical variation compared to the others), but it's undeniable that we've got 5 parties on the same night that are all gonna sound similar up to a certain extent.

soooo...

'tech tuesdays' this summer.

coxy & resistance at privilege
maceo at pacha
prydz at hï
do not sleep at sankeys
together at amnesia

discuss.

I mean I'm aware they are not all the same and that there are actual difference between them (and together's probably the one with the biggest musical variation compared to the others), but it's undeniable that we've got 5 parties on the same night that are all gonna sound similar up to a certain extent.

Yeah, but come on Stivi. Comparing or putting Together and Prydz into the same sentence with Coxy/Resistance/Maceo/DNS? For me its defintely three tech nights on tuesday. IMO its actually Maceo against Resistance and Cox, as DNS and Sankeys will have a strong UK following no matter what else is happening on tuesdays.

Yeah, but come on Stivi. Comparing or putting Together and Prydz into the same sentence with Coxy/Resistance/Maceo/DNS? For me its defintely three tech nights on tuesday. IMO its actually Maceo against Resistance and Cox, as DNS and Sankeys will have a strong UK following no matter what else is happening on tuesdays.

wait until you see prydz' line ups and you'll understand why I do include his night in this listing/comparison.

as for DNS, I'm very curious to see how they'll do with so much going on that is similar sound wise. actually I think it's gonna be a tough one for everyone tuesday nights.

This is definitely an interesting question. Theres too many options on Tues. I personally don't think DNS even with the UK following can really compete against Sasha and Digweed/Cox and the likes of prydz/Deadmau5.

I'm actually having a serious conflict between Cox and Prydz/Deadmau5. I'm a sucker for melodies and Hi is gonna provide that with some visually crazy shit. Maceo Plex is great too... I think i can't see him though and will opt for a Destino outdoor jam or preparty in PDB, which i think he'll do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back