*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ve wrote on Guy Gerber (Art Deparment too) FB wall in order a few month ago for Fashion week in Paris, to put me on a gueslist in a free event, in a very VERY Hard door policy club in Paris.
same for Camillo Franco in a posh club, in Paris a few years ago, they didn't answer, i dint give a try, as u got 99,999% to be turned back in this posh club..One Destino resident that is on my FB answered me one time & put me on the list (a way not to be evicted by bouncer claiming u are not dressed up, u haven't book a table, u r not a regular customer & all these tricks to turn u back )

I don't know if their booking manager know the fame of this kind of posh clubs that attract "beautiful people" but not clubbers (many good looking female friend girls go there without issue but as a boy it's another story :D)

If i had not big House Events i may have a visit to Rumours, one sunday ...but i'm more into following friendly djs if u got my point :p as in Ibz there is a serious competition

i ve wrote on Guy Gerber (Art Deparment too) FB wall in order a few month ago for Fashion week in Paris, to put me on a gueslist in a free event, in a very VERY Hard door policy club in Paris.
same for Camillo Franco in a posh club, in Paris a few years ago, they didn't answer, i dint give a try, as u got 99,999% to be turned back in this posh club..One Destino resident that is on my FB answered me one time & put me on the list (a way not to be evicted by bouncer claiming u are not dressed up, u haven't book a table, u r not a regular customer & all these tricks to turn u back )

I don't know if their booking manager know the fame of this kind of posh clubs that attract "beautiful people" but not clubbers (many good looking female friend girls go there without issue but as a boy it's another story :D)

If i had not big House Events i may have a visit to Rumours, one sunday ...but i'm more into following friendly djs if u got my point :p as in Ibz there is a serious competition

but unless you are an actual friend of the promoters (or a journalist likely to write a glowing article), why should they do you any favours? giving it the big "Do you know who I am?" will only work if you're an actual somebody, right? otherwise, back of the queue mate...

Because ,sometime for a dj ,it's good to have dancers on the dancefloor, than people struting , sipping drinks & don't dance..an empty Dancefloor... these djs have no ideas/clues about hard door policy in some fancy clubs in Paris & the place they will mix.

it's nothing to put a name for a free event ...i explain this to guy Gerber/art Department/Camilo Franco FB or write to them .
the name of the club is there :D use google translate & ull understand...
https://hoodpost.fr/2017/02/20/boitesdenuit/

Because ,sometime for a dj ,it's good to have dancers on the dancefloor, than people struting , sipping drinks & don't dance.. these djs have no ideas/clues about hard door policy in some fancy clubs in Paris & the place they will mix.

it's nothing to put a name for a free event ...i explain this to guy Gerber/art Department/Camilo Franco FB or write to them .
the name of the club is there :D use google translate & ull understand...
https://hoodpost.fr/2017/02/20/boitesdenuit/

I totally agree with you that exclusive 'beautiful people' clubs can feel dead for atmosphere

however, you have to really get in with DJs/promoters (on a genuine friendship level) to guarantee a guestie. part of the problem is all the 'hanger-ons' / 'booth wankers' etc that clog up the lists. Also, a lot of DJs get really pissed off when "mates" (they've often never met) harangue them for freebies a few hours before a gig.

this is another reason why I tend to prefer parties where I actually know all the people - and real music heads who guarantee a good vibe rather than somewhere that is "cool this season"

I asked about Gerber because I like the sound of the music/set up but will swerve if it's full of snotty people

sometimes DJs are jetlagged, tired, stressed, preoccupied, or simply a bit awkward/can't be arsed. I wouldn't take it too personally. you wouldn't believe the number of times I've had to act as some kind of praetorian guard when dj mates have been pestered for tracks by punters

Oh i didn't take it personally at all i could care less really, like i said i still enjoy his music and would go see him any time he is in New york or somewhere I'm visiting. But generally speaking, I wouldn't make any excuses in his case based on my experiences and that of others. Obviously not always, but for the most part if you're not a model or jet setter, you dont fit the mold of people that interest him.

Oh i didn't take it personally at all i could care less really, like i said i still enjoy his music and would go see him any time he is in New york or somewhere I'm visiting. But generally speaking, I wouldn't make any excuses in his case based on my experiences and that of others. Obviously not always, but for the most part if you're not a model or jet setter, you dont fit the mold of people that interest him.

Sorry everyone but I just can't, can't, let this one go - why do Americans (Canadians?) say that? It just doesn't make sense, surely if you could care less, it suggests that you care a certain amount? Doesn't "I couldn't care less" make more sense?

Just getting down the real nitty gritty here in the Ibiza Gossip thread...

I have been in the booth at both Eden and Pacha as part of a guestlist. Just to say hello to the Dj who invited. I personally found it rather exciting as you can feel for a short moment what it would be like to be a top Dj and seeing the crowd.

We didn't spend too much time in there as was happy to say hello and take a quick pic and video thenWe left to enjoy the rest of the show from the dancefloor.

As for trying to get a guestlist for a club that doesn't want you in the first place then. I wouldn't go to any length to go to any of them clubs in Paris, London or any big city.

Not gonna be panting to such a bunch snobs.

Sorry everyone but I just can't, can't, let this one go - why do Americans (Canadians?) say that? It just doesn't make sense, surely if you could care less, it suggests that you care a certain amount? Doesn't "I couldn't care less" make more sense?

Just getting down the real nitty gritty here in the Ibiza Gossip thread...

That is the correct saying, people always mess it up though

surprised no marcell dettmann for cocoon or afterlife.

dont think music is his place.

wondering where is he playing this summer, if any

No spotlight parties this year? :(:twisted::evil::cry:OR?

"Ibiza Spotlight Takeovers Swag 2017"
Bring it on

78sBERk9_400x400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back