*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prydz lineups are going to be very strong judging by a few of the guests.

"Guests for the party - which will deliver "a singular visual and audio experience to the Ibiza season" - include Matthew Dear, Deadmau5, Kölsch, Pig & Dan, Agoria, Catz 'N Dogz, Tube & Berger and Dusky"

"Guests for the party - which will deliver "a singular visual and audio experience to the Ibiza season" - include Matthew Dear, Deadmau5, Kölsch, Pig & Dan, Agoria, Catz 'N Dogz, Tube & Berger and Dusky"

that's what I meant.

for me Resistance and Maceo are the two standout events for tuesdays this year. although IMO they attract different crowds and will both have very strong seasons.

I think sankeys probably is the best home for DNS and the crowd that they will be looking to attract. it's not to my taste, but again I think they will have a decent year.

together wouldn't come on to my radar - awful lineups without exception.

the jury is still out on Prydz. it wouldn't be my event of choice at this stage, but I would have to see the weekly lineups before I write it off completely.

for me Resistance and Maceo are the two standout events for tuesdays this year. although IMO they attract different crowds and will both have very strong seasons.

I think sankeys probably is the best home for DNS and the crowd that they will be looking to attract. it's not to my taste, but again I think they will have a decent year.

together wouldn't come on to my radar - awful lineups without exception.

the jury is still out on Prydz. it wouldn't be my event of choice at this stage, but I would have to see the weekly lineups before I write it off completely.

I keep thinking about this and can't decide who gains and will lose.

Suppose why to think about is, based on last year, where will the people go?

The old Space Coxy Crowd will mainly go to Resistance I am guessing, but I think many may stay for the Prydz night over S&D? Though it is a shorter season, so DNS and Maceo may pick up some of them outside July and August.

I think Maceo will gain some new people from the fact that Coxy / Resistance is a shorter season, and the fact he has promoted the brand a bit more over the winter. Also, when you look at all those other nights (and you are not British) then this party is an attraction. The other nights (Together, Cox S&D, DNS and British over load). Maceo has a more Spanish and International following.

Together has a pretty firm following, but it kind of has the same following as Cream in terms of crowd, so could lose some people to Prydz?

Honestly wish i was on the island for a Deadmau5 date

So what is the Tuesday at Ushuaia thing? Some Andrea Olivia led residency night?

maybe something's changed but rumours were AO would do room two at hï on tuesdays? I never put it here because I didn't get that as a confirmed info. also, ushuaïa tuesdays is different

maybe something's changed but rumours were AO would do room two at hï on tuesdays? I never put it here because I didn't get that as a confirmed info. also, ushuaïa tuesdays is different

Get you. Then probably it's the room 2 they announcing today then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back