*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUSE DATES (main room at HYTE wednesdays)$

19th july
16th august
6th september
27th september
Disappointing, nothing when I'm there, not that I was hopefull anyway! I swear they had 5 dates last year! Or have they got a terrace takeover to come?

my personal view is they'll simply be in a much better circumstance and will have a few thousand people next door, exiting one club at midnight and wanting to continue somewhere. if it weren't for that I wouldn't be so sure it'd be a raging success.

This was one of my reasons

Looks like Benimussa for Carl again.

Any ideas if it's follow on or seperate dates. Hope it's the latter so I get chance to continue my Coxy love affair in September.

Attachments

• IMG_2735.PNG
    IMG_2735.PNG
    56.3 KB · Views: 65
@stivi do you think Amnesia will apply for (or get) any extension on the curfue for the opening party? I know they had it granted for the closing last year as they actually played by the rules, I wasn't sure if this would be the case again.

now that a lot of event "days" are announced
and we know that Paul Oakenfold is playing somewhere every saturday in August - where do we guess?

Zoo Project/Ants? - don't seem to fit
Black Coffee? - maybe if its room 2?
unannounced night at Privilege?

now that a lot of event "days" are announced
and we know that Paul Oakenfold is playing somewhere every saturday in August - where do we guess?

Zoo Project/Ants? - don't seem to fit
Black Coffee? - maybe if its room 2?
unannounced night at Privilege?

blue marlin maybe? o_O

That free dance 88/89 offer for Sankeys is a great deal. Get on it before they go.

Arrive around 11. Taxi to San An and taxi back to Sankeys. First night sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back