*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
ushuaïa wednesdays out now

limited-edition.jpg

So the above exclusive to Ushuaia? No interest in any of the acts btw, but do you know reason for Axwell & Ingrosso getting less dates?

Their decision? or the venue's? Or was it merely a case of having to accommodate all of the above.

well of all the DJs they had last season I guess Axwell/Ingrosso must have pulled the fewest punters. They are not as hot anymore as they were a few years ago, think it was ushuaias decision.
I'm still surprised that ushuaia goes with tinie tempah weekly instead of one of the big name EDM djs like hardwell, aoki, vegas/likemike. but they might not have been available weekly.

well of all the DJs they had last season I guess Axwell/Ingrosso must have pulled the fewest punters. They are not as hot anymore as they were a few years ago, think it was ushuaias decision.
I'm still surprised that ushuaia goes with tinie tempah weekly instead of one of the big name EDM djs like hardwell, aoki, vegas/likemike. but they might not have been available weekly.

well, this is what ax/in posted on socials at the end of march:

As you can see we are focusing on making our shows bigger and bigger all the time ...and as such we have decided to only play Ibiza twice this year and make them the biggest we have ever done. The concerts will be July 26 and Aug 2 at Ushuaia and they will be our only performances... See you there Ax / Seb.

but I think you might be right with your suggestion.

as for tinie tempah...selling like hot cakes.

as for tinie tempah...selling like hot cakes.

this island never stops surprising me, which is part of the appeal :)
as for ushuaia tuesdays I'm guessing robin schulz will be involved? or schulz for sundays at hi, but I think stivi said sundays not necessarily going to be purely electronic.

this island never stops surprising me, which is part of the appeal :)

...or we are just all getting old on this board and our perception isn't what's actually happening. tinie seems massive with the young people.

as for ushuaia tuesdays I'm guessing robin schulz will be involved? or schulz for sundays at hi, but I think stivi said sundays not necessarily going to be purely electronic.

all TBA soon...this week still I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back