*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWO WEE FANNIES said:
As you can see we are focusing on making our shows bigger and bigger all the time ...and as such we have decided to only play Ibiza twice this year and make them the biggest we have ever done. The concerts will be July 26 and Aug 2 at Ushuaia and they will be our only performances... See you there Ax / Seb.
"concerts"... of course, of course!

1580.gif

hi - Tube & Berger booked for Ushuaia and Hi on Tues August 15th, could Tuesday be a cross over party between both venues? Some great names attached to Hi on a Tuesday night, looking forward to it!

the one when I'm there on 23rd July is dog poo. Was hoping for Derrick Carter or Spen and Karizma. oh well, looks like Sunday will be the relax day. How Ibiza times have changed...

where did you find individual dates line ups? I got tickets for 16th July but it says line up TBC

Saw that Ultra is expanding to a few new cities. Ibiza is listed as one of them...I'm guessing they'll be involved in the Privi closing party like they were at Space?

Last edited:
scroll down and you'll find night by night line ups until end of july
https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/magazine/2017/04/defected-delivers-weekly-line-ups-2017

amazing thanks this just made my day! Super happy to see that amine edge & dance are playing I was praying for them! I just checked Franky Rizardo and he seems to be quality too. Checking out new club with quality line up couldn't ask more very glad that I bought defected tickets now. Btw it was cheaper to buy from spotlight than original defected website! :)

Fingers crossed for Villalobos on 17th July and hopefully matador / alicante / patrick topping on 16th elrow to make it all perfect :)

I'm confused as to where Mauro Picotto is fitting in? Still advertising that he is at Sankeys during August for some parties. Any clues?

Lots of collaborators onboard it would seem. Including Techno Tuesday (NL) & I Don't Sleep (IT).

Maybe just a room takeover at one of their weekly events? So more collaboration, christ.
Or would they attempt a day party? On the roof??

Stivi roughly what time will Hi and Sankeys shut on Thursdays? I only ask as I'm thinking of splitting my Thursday half at Hi and half at Sankeys and whatever is open later ill go second.

Everytime I've been to Sankeys, they've finished pretty much on the dot at 6am. Seems they tow the line much more than the other clubs. Is this always the case?

Everytime I've been to Sankeys, they've finished pretty much on the dot at 6am. Seems they tow the line much more than the other clubs. Is this always the case?
Well if this is the case think ill go Sankey's for a couple hours then head down to Hi! Collecting a burger king en route :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back