*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
no he's not going to privilege, neither to hï.

this statement from cocoon is correct:

This 18th season of Cocoon. It is going to be vast and one of the reasons is that Richie Hawtin is playing. And playing again and again.
The summer of 2017, Cocoon Ibiza in Amnesia will feature 5 exclusive club shows from this living legend.

^^yes i remember this, but I thought the riddle you were talking about was what Carl said, so maybe Cocoon wasn't exclusive afterall.

Is this your alter ego? ;)

latest

no he's not going to privilege, neither to hï.

this statement from cocoon is correct:

This 18th season of Cocoon. It is going to be vast and one of the reasons is that Richie Hawtin is playing. And playing again and again.
The summer of 2017, Cocoon Ibiza in Amnesia will feature 5 exclusive club shows from this living legend.

Exclusive 'club' shows

Really wish Cocoon would return to Destino tbh. Even if just for a one-off. I guess Cova Santa would be more likely. And Benimussa Park of course.

that sounds more like it...but we're not there just yet with the venue. I won't be able to say any more than this though for now. 'all gonna be revealed soon...'

Destino? You could see a whole ENTER.Sake thing going down well. The 5 course Sushi meal, Sake, and then then the main stage after... Obviously would be limited to 5-10 across the season.

Really hope it's Ushuaia...a second underground day timetime jam would be nice, I'm thinking its gonna be them since Cox mentioned him being affiliated with Hi. I wouldn't mind Destino either really (just kinda outta the way)...can't see it being cova santa. Either way anything daytime with Hawtin and co. would be interesting and I would check it out for sure.

Either way anything daytime with Hawtin and co. would be interesting and I would check it out for sure.

Do you think Hawtin's music is suited to be played during the day with the Ushuaia pool party vibe? Way too dark for a place like that...

Do you think Hawtin's music is suited to be played during the day with the Ushuaia pool party vibe? Way too dark for a place like that...

Well let's be real, it's not an actual pool party like the ones in Vegas. It just there as background. I guess even so, it doesn't suit the dark style, but he's been used for their openings in the past

Il take the back seat of fallens punto with baguette,hiberes and BMI wave fans flapping in the wind over quest list for music on.. more fun, better experience and you might actually meet some girls..;)
That actually happened to us last summer... That all day is a bit of blur, but I remember we had tickets for music on, and a full 1L bottle of Roberto Cavalli vodka we got at the airport.
Skip forward, I remember 2 british girls in the car, a friend falling into a puddle of mud right in front of BMI getting completly soked in it, so Gp borrowed him a change of clothes from his car, and somehow we ended up at pikes... no music on that day... :D

Last edited:
He would 100% work outside. Watch Richie's Boiler Room Ibiza set from 2013. The was the most relaxed I have ever seen him. I mean he even ended with Fresh Prince - Summertime!

That actually happened to us last summer... That all day is a bit of blur, but I remember we had tickets for music on, and a full 1L bottle of Roberto Cavalli vodka we got at the airport.
Skip forward, I remember 2 british girls in the car, a friend falling into a puddle of mud right in front of BMI getting completly soked in it, so Gp borrowed him a change of clothes from his car, and somehow we ended up at pikes... no music on that day... :D
That's the ibiza I remember..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back